There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Question from a Canadian visitor:

I came to San Fran for a game in 2008 and I'm looking to do the same after the stadium is built. If I come to the city, how easy will it be to get to the stadium and back to San Fran? Is the transit accessible and cheap? Is it close? Can someone shed some light...?

The CALtrain runs back and forth from SF down to SC/SJ all day, it's about $6 for one way right now.

you take caltrain to mountain view then you take another, uh, car-train? (think something along the MUNI lines in SF) that takes you to Great America, then it's just like a 5-min walk from there

that's how I get to GA and how I go to training camp!

I came to San Fran for a game in 2008 and I'm looking to do the same after the stadium is built. If I come to the city, how easy will it be to get to the stadium and back to San Fran? Is the transit accessible and cheap? Is it close? Can someone shed some light...?

Its about 30 miles south of Candlestick park. When you come it might be easier and cheaper to stay in San Jose, unless of course you were planning on staying in SF and doing other things there as well.
f**k the Santa Clara 49ers
any other season ticket holders worried about having to pay a PSL? I love having season tickets, but i won't be able to fork over $10,000 per seat for a license. I know its coming too.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

The CALtrain runs back and forth from SF down to SC/SJ all day, it's about $6 for one way right now.

you take caltrain to mountain view then you take another, uh, car-train? (think something along the MUNI lines in SF) that takes you to Great America, then it's just like a 5-min walk from there

that's how I get to GA and how I go to training camp!

Oh you're thinking the lightrail. That's gonna be my route to training camp this summer! [:
Originally posted by Envy:
What happens when it rains?

Seriously? I'm assuming you were joking.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-New-Stadium-Video/887a97a0-2c4f-4819-8431-6e099de47738#?id=887a97a0-2c4f-4819-8431-6e099de47738
I bet some one falls off the top.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by DJD:
Jed was just on knbr, he talked about the new web site and boom, down it goes. Too many hits.

Will have to check it out later.

in one of the interior photos it seems like the team is walking into what looks like a suite, what's up with that

Phil Barber - "My favorite image has Photoshopped fans happily eating noodles in a lounge while fully uniformed players walk through the space in the background. I thought it was a mistake, but apparently the exclusive Field Club section will allow you to watch players go from locker room to field. Wow."

Whats up with picture number 4 of the "interior" group of pics?? Girl wearing 16 jersey and it says "**OG"?? Talk about a major screw up!
Originally posted by YorkHater:

So you hate your team n00b?
Originally posted by bigmike55:

No, he is hating on some made up team that doesnt exist
Originally posted by dwy621:
any other season ticket holders worried about having to pay a PSL? I love having season tickets, but i won't be able to fork over $10,000 per seat for a license. I know its coming too.

well you have time to start saving

is it 10k every year or one time only?
Originally posted by bigmike55:

his name is "YorkHater". hes a troll.

i dont get where all the hate for moving to the south bay is coming from....why are there so many diehard stay in San Francisco fans? the south bay is where the vast majority of 49er fans live, as well as the players live. their HQ is there, and thats the spot where they can lock into a brand new place in the bay area for a long long time.

the 49ers dont do ANYTHING in SF besides show up to play games. leaving the actual city isnt that big of a deal.

[ Edited by Niners99 on Jun 9, 2010 at 12:39:44 ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think it's great, we're in california why the hell do we need a dome? seriously? I wish there was a better way to see the exterior though

Very true, we don't need a dome in general. However, there is one adv with a dome: added noise.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
http://www.49ersnewstadium.com/#/home