LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Stadium in context to the surrounding area, and WHY it blends with rather than overwhelms its neighbors:

That's cool, the stadium fits right in

Suddenly, it all makes sense.
  • Eeks
  • Veteran
2 questions for u smart guys,
1. any updates to tailgating situation for us NON club seat members
2. IF we rent this out to the Raiders, how much do u guys think we can charge them per game? I think this may be a good option for the team to raise funds to pay down loan and keep our ticket prices from increasing more in the future, possibly a short term thing like 5 years till they can move to LA
Originally posted by Eeks:
2. IF we rent this out to the Raiders, how much do u guys think we can charge them per game? I think this may be a good option for the team to raise funds to pay down loan and keep our ticket prices from increasing more in the future, possibly a short term thing like 5 years till they can move to LA

No updates on the tailgating. We're stuck ind the local business's parking lots until they tear down the golf course and develope that area, if that actually happens.

There will be no sharing of Levi's with the raiders. That ship has long been sailed. They would have had to get in on it before the Niners pulled it off by themselves.
If we shared with the Raiders, I would want my money back.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

No updates on the tailgating. We're stuck ind the local business's parking lots until they tear down the golf course and develope that area, if that actually happens.

There will be no sharing of Levi's with the raiders. That ship has long been sailed. They would have had to get in on it before the Niners pulled it off by themselves.

Stadium could still be shared with the raiders. Go read your contract it very clearly has wording to allow another nfl team use that stadium. It is pretty unlikely to happen though.
Totally going to Wrestlemania 31 at Levi's Stadium
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Stadium could still be shared with the raiders. Go read your contract it very clearly has wording to allow another nfl team use that stadium. It is pretty unlikely to happen though.

Yeah, like I said.
Madden 25 version
Originally posted by zillabeast:

WrestleMania is only at 31?

Seemed to me it was at 20 in 1990 when I watched it at 10 years old
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Madden 25 version

welcome to 2 weeks ago

Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

WrestleMania is only at 31?

Seemed to me it was at 20 in 1990 when I watched it at 10 years old

as of 13, they're at twenty nine

I think they're coming here at 2015
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
When are they putting in the god damn seats?
Originally posted by mayo49:

will they be gold colored seats?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by mayo49:

will they be gold colored seats?

no
  • SC9ER
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
If we shared with the Raiders, I would want my money back.

+1
Share 49ersWebzone