LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
People! It's just a stadium, not a beauty contest!

Ah, common sense.

before u go giving him props, check the fat girl thread in the parking lot.

Laughed soda out of my nose
just like when they moved homeplate from candlestick to pac bell/at&t park, they should hire a helicopter one the last game is over and lift this thing all the way to santa clara....

(banjoman's hut)
JedYork Jed York

17mGreen roof is being built right now at @levisstadium pic.twitter.com/8j6YqryIdW

Originally posted by Marvin49:
JedYork Jed York

17mGreen roof is being built right now at @levisstadium pic.twitter.com/8j6YqryIdW

Hippies
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
JedYork Jed York

Hippies

I think the green roof helps provide the new stadium with a unique aspect that helps the facility stand apart from other NFL stadiums. I like the idea. I can't wait to see what the end product is
Awesome picture thanks for sharing. So they are going to have plants or grass at the top of the suite tower? Is this related to the solar panels (will they be up there as well?) that will allow the stadium to power itself and when not in use to give power to the transformers or whatever you call it right next to the building that will help power the city?

Edit: found this:
The stadium will feature at least 20,000 square-feet of solar panels, a ground source heat pump and even a charging station for electric cars.
York said it will be the first LEED-certified stadium in the National Football League and it is on schedule to be ready for the 2014 season.

Speaking of going green, the 49ers also plan to have a 27,000-foot green rooftop plaza, which will serve as a hangout area where fans can kick back with a beer and a hot dog, surrounded by green shrubbery.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 8, 2013 at 3:52 PM ]
Originally posted by goodthings19:
JedYork Jed York

Hippies

I think the green roof helps provide the new stadium with a unique aspect that helps the facility stand apart from other NFL stadiums. I like the idea. I can't wait to see what the end product is

It is pretty awesome
Originally posted by goodthings19:
JedYork Jed York

Hippies

It is pretty awesome

yup, once the 1st crop comes in.....

^
LOL, Beat that Jerry Jones! Forget the bobble heads tonight at Levi's Stadium is free pot giveaway night. All ages welcome.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 8, 2013 at 4:44 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
grass on the roof seems a bit pointless.

Originally posted by susweel:

you like some grass on the fairway, just admit it
Smoking trees will help drive the concession sales from the mobile apps. Total integration of the new features
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Smoking trees will help drive the concession sales from the mobile apps. Total integration of the new features

This
Originally posted by susweel:

It will provide a cool contrast between the clean, steel frame structure of the rest of the stadium. The green roof will look really cool when it fully matures
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The crane is back at the site. Must be getting ready to put the rest of the seating bowl in.
Share 49ersWebzone