There are 180 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Someone needs to give birth in the stadium to counterbalance the death curse. Luv, you are our only hope.
We are the chosen ones.

we better get to work marsh, I'm not getting any younger

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Thoughts go out to the family of the fallen worker. Let's try to stay classy about this incident.

This x1000

Really sad news. Thoughts go out to his family.
Man Just got home from work and I just heard about the news, R.I.P. to that man. Hopefully they have some kind of remembrance or shrine in his name at the stadium.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Man Just got home from work and I just heard about the news, R.I.P. to that man. Hopefully they have some kind of remembrance or shrine in his name at the stadium.

agreed
Originally posted by Kense:
I just went down to visit the new stadium took me an hour to get there from Oakland. Talked about buying season tickets and not many seats left but the seat license was 12,000 then $4000 per ticket for the season. Clearly the stadium will be full of Silicon Valley Millionaires.

Those are the most expensive non-club seats in the stadium. If you had moved a bit faster there would have been alot more seats at a lower pricepoint.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49

#49ers sign 10-year agreement with Yahoo! to provide in-game entertainment at #LevisStadium.
http://49rs.me/m7kJX
My First impression from the drawings is that it is very simplistic. However, everyone shouldn't base it solely on looks. In other areas you need to get a dome because of the weather. Where as in Santa Clara why not enjoy the open air. The other thing is that all those stadiums that are so fancy with retractable domes and moving parts, well, the maintenance is going to be horrendous after a decade, not to mention safety issues. KISS rule-keep it simple stupid. Plus I prefer substance over flash if I am an actual fan attending the game. We don't know the accoustics of the stadiums-that is important. Plus the actual experience a fan experiences. You can have a fancy a$$ stadium, but if the experience is not fun and all it is, is that it looks good and when you sit in the seat just a seat then I would consider that a bad use of funds. I will only be watching the games from Hawaii, but if I had to pay for tickets, I want the best experience. The things is, one should compare it after it is built and comparing it with the others after one actually attends a game there then at the other fancy stadiums.

Remember the superbowl in Dallas-it was a fiasco for many of those who attended, many seats were such that the fan couldn't see because of columns that were in the way among other things. Even those whose view was not obstructed said that some of their view was bad (this was in part due to the cowboys trying to squeeze as many seats to get more money. Not to mention that technically a kicker could hit the screen.
Originally posted by niners94:
It's cursed now. Tear it down and start over.

If the guy is a niner fan it should only be a curse on the other teams, sprinkler coming on when kicker about to kick FG, oppeonent handling the ball fumbles or inexplicitly gets tripped up.

Besides, how many died building the Golden Gate Bridge and they didn't scrap it.

At any rate god speed to the family.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49

#49ers sign 10-year agreement with Yahoo! to provide in-game entertainment at #LevisStadium.
http://49rs.me/m7kJX

Gideon Yu hookup ftw
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by niners94:
It's cursed now. Tear it down and start over.

If the guy is a niner fan it should only be a curse on the other teams, sprinkler coming on when kicker about to kick FG, oppeonent handling the ball fumbles or inexplicitly gets tripped up.

Besides, how many died building the Golden Gate Bridge and they didn't scrap it.

At any rate god speed to the family.

I was only kidding and RIP to him.

In case some have forgotten about the design-it will have the biggest lower bowl, at least 2/3 of the fans will be house there then any other stadium (for now at least), also because the luxury boxes are on one side fans on the upper deck will be much closer to the action than other stadiums. This design and if you look at the sidelines on the luxury box side, they are extremly close-all this is supposed to equate to LOUD! WHAT? LOUD!

So the fans are closer and the crowd noise is loud-hopefuly louder than any other. Furthermore the design features significantly improved accessibility and seating options for fans with special needs and disabilities.
However it is about money-as a multi-use facility, the stadium can be configured for special touring events including concerts, motocross events, and other community events. While you can do that to many stadiums, not all are designed to maximize for things like accoustics for a concert. The stadium is also designed to meet the FIFA field geometry requirements for international soccer, which will allow it to host international friendly matches and major tournaments such as the FIFA World Cup. The stadium will also feature over 109,000 square feet (10,100 m2) of flexible premium meeting space in the club areas. Then there is the green features that will allow the stadium to operate and keep operation costs low. With domes and similar retractable roofs putting things such as solar panels causes design problems as the added weight causes stress to the structure and in the future may cause safety concerns.

Of course we all heard about being to see the players as they walk out the tunnel to the field for warm ups and game time. Or the wireless possibilities. Finally, a more complicated design would mean that it would not get done by 2014 season or in time to bid on SB 50/
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
https://vine.co/v/hBjAjHj6z5H
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

thats one ugly ass stadium
Originally posted by susweel:

For the fans who will be attending it looks like they will be very close to the action as they said. Even those on the upper deck. You can have your fancy pansy stadium, give me one where the fans get up and personnel and will be in the seahawks and guys like Cortland and Sherman's ear and face all game long
Originally posted by susweel:

It isn't that bad. Plus the whole layout looks like it will be a much better fan experience than most other stadiums. Looks nice and open not like that clusterf**k in Candlestick. Plus it looks kinda like AT&T park in that you have a good view of the field even from the worst seats. The finished rendition is actually quite good looking in my opinion.
Share 49ersWebzone