There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by DonJulio:
Per KTVU tonight:

49ers to make statement to Tomorrow about naming rights. Levi's is front runner.

How "fitting." San Francisco-based company. Levi Straiss made clothing for the 49ers, now the company that bears his name might grace the 49ers new stadium.

oooo can't wait
Originally posted by BrianGO:
There are plenty of areas in Europe where there are low incomes but little crime. That's because the people aren't desperate. They have tons of programs for people for drug abuse, financial hardship etc, in many European countries. In the USA, not so much. Obviously, low incomes are more likely to create desperation here. When people are desperate, they do desperate things. So if they weren't desperate, it wouldn't matter how educated they are. When rich/educated people are desperate, they can be equally violent.

Haven't you ever seen Trading Places?
Part of Europe's financial problem stems from their vast entitlement programs that are giving handouts to everybody. Soon when that stops and people will actually be responsible for themselves, look for the crime numbers to rise.

The state shouldn't have to bribe people into following the rules and pulling their own weight IMO.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
There are plenty of areas in Europe where there are low incomes but little crime. That's because the people aren't desperate. They have tons of programs for people for drug abuse, financial hardship etc, in many European countries. In the USA, not so much. Obviously, low incomes are more likely to create desperation here. When people are desperate, they do desperate things. So if they weren't desperate, it wouldn't matter how educated they are. When rich/educated people are desperate, they can be equally violent.

Haven't you ever seen Trading Places?
Part of Europe's financial problem stems from their vast entitlement programs that are giving handouts to everybody. Soon when that stops and people will actually be responsible for themselves, look for the crime numbers to rise.

The state shouldn't have to bribe people into following the rules and pulling their own weight IMO.


It's also a different culture. I wasn't trying to really make a political statement. I was just trying to demonstrate that low income or less educated people are just as intrinsically violent as anybody else. Desperate people, are what cause the motivation for violence, whether they have money, education, whatever.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,938
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Per KTVU tonight:

49ers to make statement to Tomorrow about naming rights. Levi's is front runner.

How "fitting." San Francisco-based company. Levi Straiss made clothing for the 49ers, now the company that bears his name might grace the 49ers new stadium.


Julio, what did they say? They were going to name the winner?
gay hipster skinny jean stadium
Originally posted by RonMexico:
gay hipster skinny jean stadium

Right across the street from Joe Montana's old guy midlife crisis shoe hotels.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
gay hipster skinny jean stadium

only gay people and hipsters wear jeans? i thought jeans came in all sizes and that everyone wore them..oops
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was driving in Fremont and realized I could see the stadium from there:



That's a pretty sweet pic. I just hope they name this thing soon. I want to know what to call it already.

the house that Kaep built

Kaep didn't build s**t! You mean Harbaugh!
Its funny how the stadium went from being ugly



to being gorgeous as f**k

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Per KTVU tonight:

49ers to make statement to Tomorrow about naming rights. Levi's is front runner.

How "fitting." San Francisco-based company. Levi Straiss made clothing for the 49ers, now the company that bears his name might grace the 49ers new stadium.

oooo can't wait



NBC Bay Area
@nbcbayarea 7m #BREAKING: Santa Clara City Council is poised to vote on Thursday whether to give Levi's the naming rights to the new @49ers stadium.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
gay hipster skinny jean stadium

only gay people and hipsters wear jeans? i thought jeans came in all sizes and that everyone wore them..oops

think u missed a key word
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was driving in Fremont and realized I could see the stadium from there:



That's a pretty sweet pic. I just hope they name this thing soon. I want to know what to call it already.

the house that Kaep built

Kaep didn't build s**t! You mean Harbaugh!

The house that Jed built.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was driving in Fremont and realized I could see the stadium from there:



That's a pretty sweet pic. I just hope they name this thing soon. I want to know what to call it already.

the house that Kaep built

Kaep didn't build s**t! You mean Harbaugh!

The house that Jeans built.

*fixed
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was driving in Fremont and realized I could see the stadium from there:



That's a pretty sweet pic. I just hope they name this thing soon. I want to know what to call it already.

the house that Kaep built

Kaep didn't build s**t! You mean Harbaugh!

The house that Jed built.

*fixed

unfixed. Jeans didn't have s**t to do with this but dropping some money on it after it was 75% finished.



But I get your attempt at a joke.