There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by CRUD:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Most of the 49er fan base in the bay area is located in the south bay....we've been over this a million times

And if I eat paper I can poo out gold. See, I can also make unsubstantiated claims. I don't even want to step foot in the place if people such as the ones posting in this thread fill the stadium. Have at it guys. Do your thing. I'll be at home on the couch hoping it rains.

... lol the feeling is mutual.

San Jose Metro pop - 2 Million
San Francisco Metro pop - 1.5 Million

I think its fair to say San Jose's population is a more likely to be football friendly. SF is clearly a baseball town.

Your argument is invalid anyways... its based on the premise that SF actually wanted the 49ers. If they did they would've been more pro active instead of wasting everybody's time for 20 years.

Originally posted by CRUD:
I know, think of all those dirty poor people of color you'd have to deal with while you sat in a premier state of the art stadium with affordable ticket prices. Obviously you ignore what I said, the team should have stayed centralized in the Bay Area preferably in San Fransisco or Oakland but yes I'd take a stadium worthy of an NFL team in Hayward rather than some overpriced shack in Santa Clara any day of the week. 49er ownership and the city of Santa Clara should be embarrassed to pass this stadium off as worthy of the 49er dynasty. This is it. This is the new stadium. It's ugly. Bland. No curb appeal. Lazy and or cost cutting architecture and it's about 40 miles further out of reach for most east bay and north bay fans. As far as price?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/09/come-2014-niners-fans-will-need-plenty-of-gold/

lol yeah ok, I hate black people, you got me! I also hate those trouble making mexicans... good thing there arent any in San Jose! phew!!!

I make 32k a year. I'm not exactly rich myself. Yet I manage to pay for a trip to England to watch my 1-5 team, quarterbacked by Troy Smith play the Broncos, I dropped $400 a ticket so I can watch them play the Saints... I did the same against Green Bay. I also dropped $2400 for a weekend at the Superdome to watch them lose to the Ravens. Right now I have to drive 100 miles to watch my team play at Candlestick and spend 5 hours in traffic to get home. So boo f**kin hoo, the 49ers dont sit at your doorstep anymore.

Believe it or not a large segment do live in San Jose... A large segment also live in the Sacramento/San Joaquin valley, we've had to put up with the bull s**t traffic at Candlestick for years. Its nice knowing I might be able to get home from a night game before 2 am now. And you're b***hing about 40 miles? give me a f**kin break, stop acting like a b***h, you wont get any pity from us in San Jose, Fremont, Pleasanton, Livermore, Modesto, Stockton, Sac and Fresno.

If you consider the new stadium a "shack" then fine, its obvious you have absolutely know idea what you're talking about or what goes into building a project as big as this in the Bay Area. You know whats really Bland and has no curb appeal whatsoever? Candlestick Park.

When I called the Hayward area a Salt Pond, I meant it, thats the only space available. I lived there for 10 years. There is no place for a stadium. Google Earth it yourself! Its obvious you haven't looked because if you did you'd know that. If you want an NFL stadium in the Bay you have the following locations... Hunters Point (WAY Expensive and complicated), Santa Clara County, Fremont, Livermore, Antioch or Wine Country. Santa Clara is obviously the most populated. Its also the wealthiest which will help sell season tickets. (read GNielsons response to that) And even if there is space... it doesnt mean its available for a stadium.

There is no logic to your responses. If you had it your way, the 49ers would still be trying to build a stadium and more than likely packing there bags for LA.

I'm done wasting my time on a clueless noob. You add nothing to this forum, you will not be missed. nor will your presence at the new stadium. Most Raider fans wouldnt even want your ass.
[ Edited by modninerfan on May 5, 2013 at 2:48 AM ]
Stay on topic and stop flaming. I have pmed several of you so I suggest you check your in boxes and take note.
This n***a is a closet Raider fan.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
This n***a is a closet Raider fan.

This, has no knowledge of anything 49ers and the Bay Area

Easy to tell once I read that he said that the owners weren't from the Bay Area ....probably doesnt even live in CA
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on May 5, 2013 at 8:31 AM ]
Yeah, it's going to be a huge problem getting people to come to Santa Clara . . . .

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_22750614/49ers-new-stadium-75-percent-sold-out-sales

Undeterred by huge price increases over Candlestick Park tickets, fans and corporations have bought $403 million worth of seats, -- equal to the cost spent to build the stadium so far -- and the Niners are well ahead of schedule to sell out before the 2014 opening, the team said Friday.
yup, the price of my seats is doubling (and thats not including SBL) and all i could say to them was

too bad great america isn't open so i can party afterwards.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
too bad great america isn't open so i can party afterwards.

GA is open from March till Halloween or the day after IIRC. The team and theme park owners will probably negotiate for GA to be opened for special one-off week(s) when the (annual) college Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl and Super Bowl are in town to allow fans and there families visiting from elsewhere to use the rides, etc. that amphitheater they have at GA is perfect for something like a Super Bowl pregame party/concert.

If GA sees an increase in revenue and attendance during Aug-Oct coinciding with the football season they may even extend their operating season to say January, but I doubt it since it would really only be either a Sunday, Monday or Thursday when use of both facilities would coincide.
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on May 5, 2013 at 3:00 PM ]
Originally posted by CRUD:
Originally posted by BayArea:
I agree it's pretty much in the constitution. "Fans attending an NFL game shall be allowed to leave s**t faced and pilot their vehicles home, without being pestered by stadium officials. Two wreck maximum before police are allowed to intervene."

Not what I was saying at all. The lack of viable public transport to and from games will lead to higher DUI offenses post game I don't think being pestered not to drink and drive is a problem I think the infrastructure should be in place to accommodate football fans who drink. This was sort of a problem at Candlestick but BART was only 3 miles away. Other than the issues of people drinking and driving home after the games (which isn't even my main issue) it's a sub standard design that looks like a college stadium and it's on the boonies outskirts of the Bay Area- the reason the design is so cheap is because land prices in that region are artificially high due to it being the silicon valley, in turn, ticket prices will reflect what people will pay for them as well. It's totally catering to the silicon valley and the money there. Just adding to the "niner fans are snobs" fire. Why would I say that? Partly because of the attitude put forth in this thread. The sort of things niner fans have taken crap on for decades, you know, the "poor people cause trouble at games" nonsense I've seen posted in this thread. Yes BART is eventually going to go out there in the middle of nowhere but it's going to be an almost 2 hour ride for many fans. They should've kept the team centralized in the Bay Area, as in, in San Fransisco or Oakland. People wouldn't have to sell their blood to get a ticket and wouldn't have to travel for 2 hours to get there but the silicon valley has money and money talks. Hell, if the new stadium is filled with the likes of you people I'll gladly stay home and watch the game. f**k, after this thread I may even become a Raider fan. Call me "white trash" if you will I simply don't think poor people cause trouble at football games. That's just nonsense.


Dude....you are completely freakin clueless.

Why the hell is San Jose "the middle of nowhere"? You act like you've never been south of SF in your life. The South Bay is much larger in population than the north bay and SJ is larger in population than SF BY ITSELF. This aint the boonies. Oakland is becoming a Ghost town. All of its sport teams are tryingto get out of dodge.

A very large % of the fan base IS in the South Bay. They have had to treck up to SF whenever the games were played. They never b***hed about having to drive drunk. They just made the trip. Now the team has moved CLOSER to most of its fanbase. Not farther...CLOSER.

What you are reflecting is exactly what you are accusing everyone else of. Its this prissy "has to be in SF" attitude that just makes me hate people from SF more. Its as though there is nothing else in tha Bay Area outside of SF and Oakland. Ya know what? Most of us HAPPILY don't live there.

The part about artificially inflated home prices is hilarious. The prices are inflated because there is MONEY THERE. People go where the money is.

As for the public transit comment. Yer just a loon. There is FAR, FAR more public transit to the stadium than there EVER was in SF.

Finally...the poor people thing. I'm sorry if it offends you, but the fact of the matter is that when ticket prices remained stagnant for a considerable matter of time and because more affordable for people of lower incomes, the violence in the stands went up. The truth of the matter is that people of lower social economic status tend to get more drunk at games and become more of an issue. That probably offends you. I don't give a sh*t. It don't make it less true. Are some poor people great citizens and some rich people total a-holes? Of course, but we are talking about the masses. We are talking about averages.
Originally posted by CRUD:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lol there will be better public transport than the crap at candlestick. I cant wait to be out of that dump lol

Candlestick was indeed a dump I don't disagree and it kept a lot of people from going to games BECAUSE of the public transport issues (in part) but to move the team to the South Bay was absurd. The owners don't care or understand because they're not from the Bay Area. The team should have been kept centralized in the Bay Area and on land that could have made it possible to build a top notch stadium not some eye sore practice squad field. I think Hayward is as far south as they should've gone but silicon valley is where the money is so let the wine and cheese flow. Be sure to keep those pesky poor people out as well, which is going to happen with absurd ticket prices and travel time. I'm not sure what happened with the waterfront property in San Fransisco/Hunters Point- I think it was too 'contaminated' for niner fans? Not too contaminated for public housing though is it? Whatever, my main complaint is the design anyhow. It looks like a college stadium. It's ugly.


Moronic.

The owners are completely aware of the situation in the Bay Area. It has NOTHING to do with them being from Ohio. It has to do with them being SMART.

What YOU are not understanding is that SF and Oakland are no longer the hubs of the Bay Area. Oakland is falling apart. SF is still SF, but SJ is bigger. Its bigger in size, population, AND there is more money here. All of the larger corporations her HERE.

49ers fans for the SOUTH BAY represent the largest block of CURRENT season ticket holders.

Ugly stadium...lol...you just keep digging the hole deeper and exposing your true feelings.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
yup, the price of my seats is doubling (and thats not including SBL) and all i could say to them was


My tickets went up $13. lol
Originally posted by CRUD:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
There's a nice salt pond, north of 92, that you can put a stadium

I know, think of all those dirty poor people of color you'd have to deal with while you sat in a premier state of the art stadium with affordable ticket prices. Obviously you ignore what I said, the team should have stayed centralized in the Bay Area preferably in San Fransisco or Oakland but yes I'd take a stadium worthy of an NFL team in Hayward rather than some overpriced shack in Santa Clara any day of the week. 49er ownership and the city of Santa Clara should be embarrassed to pass this stadium off as worthy of the 49er dynasty. This is it. This is the new stadium. It's ugly. Bland. No curb appeal. Lazy and or cost cutting architecture and it's about 40 miles further out of reach for most east bay and north bay fans. As far as price?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/09/come-2014-niners-fans-will-need-plenty-of-gold/


Dude.....you just don't have a clue do you?

Who said anything about "people of color".

The ugly stadium thing....jeez. I'm sorry they didn't build a spaceship for you. In tsead they built what will be the most open stadium in the NFL thats TWICE the size of Candlestick while holding the same number of people.

I think what bothers me the most about your ludicrous posts is your disdain for the South Bay and the complete misunderstanding of this area. SF and Oakland aren't the centers of industry in this area anymore. SF and SJ are. oakland is a ghost town that teams are trying desperately to escape. Why do you think the Warriors are moving to SF and the A's are trying to move to SJ?

Its the money. Its the people. SJ isn't a b*****d stepchild anymore. Its a center of industry.

Better start getting used to it.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by CRUD:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Most of the 49er fan base in the bay area is located in the south bay....we've been over this a million times

And if I eat paper I can poo out gold. See, I can also make unsubstantiated claims. I don't even want to step foot in the place if people such as the ones posting in this thread fill the stadium. Have at it guys. Do your thing. I'll be at home on the couch hoping it rains.

... lol the feeling is mutual.

San Jose Metro pop - 2 Million
San Francisco Metro pop - 1.5 Million

I think its fair to say San Jose's population is a more likely to be football friendly. SF is clearly a baseball town.

Your argument is invalid anyways... its based on the premise that SF actually wanted the 49ers. If they did they would've been more pro active instead of wasting everybody's time for 20 years.

Originally posted by CRUD:
I know, think of all those dirty poor people of color you'd have to deal with while you sat in a premier state of the art stadium with affordable ticket prices. Obviously you ignore what I said, the team should have stayed centralized in the Bay Area preferably in San Fransisco or Oakland but yes I'd take a stadium worthy of an NFL team in Hayward rather than some overpriced shack in Santa Clara any day of the week. 49er ownership and the city of Santa Clara should be embarrassed to pass this stadium off as worthy of the 49er dynasty. This is it. This is the new stadium. It's ugly. Bland. No curb appeal. Lazy and or cost cutting architecture and it's about 40 miles further out of reach for most east bay and north bay fans. As far as price?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/09/come-2014-niners-fans-will-need-plenty-of-gold/

lol yeah ok, I hate black people, you got me! I also hate those trouble making mexicans... good thing there arent any in San Jose! phew!!!

I make 32k a year. I'm not exactly rich myself. Yet I manage to pay for a trip to England to watch my 1-5 team, quarterbacked by Troy Smith play the Broncos, I dropped $400 a ticket so I can watch them play the Saints... I did the same against Green Bay. I also dropped $2400 for a weekend at the Superdome to watch them lose to the Ravens. Right now I have to drive 100 miles to watch my team play at Candlestick and spend 5 hours in traffic to get home. So boo f**kin hoo, the 49ers dont sit at your doorstep anymore.

Believe it or not a large segment do live in San Jose... A large segment also live in the Sacramento/San Joaquin valley, we've had to put up with the bull s**t traffic at Candlestick for years. Its nice knowing I might be able to get home from a night game before 2 am now. And you're b***hing about 40 miles? give me a f**kin break, stop acting like a b***h, you wont get any pity from us in San Jose, Fremont, Pleasanton, Livermore, Modesto, Stockton, Sac and Fresno.

If you consider the new stadium a "shack" then fine, its obvious you have absolutely know idea what you're talking about or what goes into building a project as big as this in the Bay Area. You know whats really Bland and has no curb appeal whatsoever? Candlestick Park.

When I called the Hayward area a Salt Pond, I meant it, thats the only space available. I lived there for 10 years. There is no place for a stadium. Google Earth it yourself! Its obvious you haven't looked because if you did you'd know that. If you want an NFL stadium in the Bay you have the following locations... Hunters Point (WAY Expensive and complicated), Santa Clara County, Fremont, Livermore, Antioch or Wine Country. Santa Clara is obviously the most populated. Its also the wealthiest which will help sell season tickets. (read GNielsons response to that) And even if there is space... it doesnt mean its available for a stadium.

There is no logic to your responses. If you had it your way, the 49ers would still be trying to build a stadium and more than likely packing there bags for LA.

I'm done wasting my time on a clueless noob. You add nothing to this forum, you will not be missed. nor will your presence at the new stadium. Most Raider fans wouldnt even want your ass.


Pretty much everything you just said.

Judging from his clueless posts, I'd say we are all better off with him sitting on his couch.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
yup, the price of my seats is doubling (and thats not including SBL) and all i could say to them was


My tickets went up $13. lol

Mine went down 300 for the season.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
yup, the price of my seats is doubling (and thats not including SBL) and all i could say to them was


My tickets went up $13. lol

Mine went down 300 for the season.

How did you guys find out?