Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
The Raiders are moving in....

Errbody be refinancing these days...
  • Chico
  • Veteran
maybe they cheapened up the framing and structure. Which means, one 4.3 Earthquake and the stadium will collapse.
To all,
Can someone who has toured the new stadium tell me if they see any area's for tailgating or if they had addressed it during the tour? I am getting conflicted stories, some say yes, others say we are going to have to share the parking lot with Great America Amusement P (which SUCKS big time if true) and others say NO tailgating because there is going to be Parking Garages....
There will be tailgating. Designated rented lots from local businesses so they can confine their cleanup efforts is the pitch they made to sell SBL's.
TG has been banned in Santa Clara pretty soon all of California
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Bull.

Horse crapAllTheTime
Great America will be closed on game days and their entire lot will be used for stadium parking. I was told that lot will most likely be reserved for the premium season ticket holders ($80,000 SBL's, ect). The parking garage will be used for suite holders, with tailgating only allowed on the top level (last part unconfirmed, I heard through grapevine). And like reign said, all the local businesses will rent out their lots for game day parking. And then there's the proposed plan to level the golf course and build a shopping and dining hotspot, which would also add a ridiculous amount of space for all the parking that would be needed for the whole stadium.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Horse crapAllTheTime

correction, the whole world
Originally posted by strinersniners:
"Long term cost for stadium drops by up to 90 million". http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_23142209/49ers-new-stadiums-long-term-costs-drop-by
Good stuff to hear!
Checked mailbox for PSL refund
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
$90M?, s**t.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
$90M?, s**t.

Something as simple as changing the chairs to a thinner plastic can do that lol.
The progress and cost saving is almost too good to be true. I hope a scandal doesn't ever come out where the mob is involved or we're using Chinese slave labor.