There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for sharing. Haven't seen those angles before. Looks even bigger looking at it from that bike trail and the soccer fields. For those in the area looks like the city could clean up and fix up around that trail. Doesn't look up to par with the soccer fields area.

Edit: This was from Jed's twitter... April 10, 2012 so 1 year and 5 days ago. Amazing.

No problem! I'm a member of another forum that has a SCS thread, and I get a LOT of information from it, such as the link for the newest pics. Good folks onthat thread, mostly locals, with fairly accurate info and insights, and, as you can see, GOOD photos
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for sharing. Haven't seen those angles before. Looks even bigger looking at it from that bike trail and the soccer fields. For those in the area looks like the city could clean up and fix up around that trail. Doesn't look up to par with the soccer fields area.

Edit: This was from Jed's twitter... April 10, 2012 so 1 year and 5 days ago. Amazing.

No problem! I'm a member of another forum that has a SCS thread, and I get a LOT of information from it, such as the link for the newest pics. Good folks onthat thread, mostly locals, with fairly accurate info and insights, and, as you can see, GOOD photos

Would it kill you to post the link?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=915922

Happy now, ya freak?? (Opinion based SOLELY on photos in PS thread in Parking Lot)

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=915922

Happy now, ya freak?? (Opinion based SOLELY on photos in PS thread in Parking Lot)

Nice. Found a great pic of my section!

Upper left is where I"m looking .... $2K SBL and $65 a seat. Maybe I can talk the fam into it for a wedding gift next year
Amazing it has only been a year since they started on the stadium
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
f**kin raiders holding the Bay back

They should go back to LA....frickin ruined the Coliseum with Mt Davis...RIP grassy knoll behind the bleachers and open-ended view of the hills:

That wasn't a grassy knoll. It was ice plants. But I get what you're saying. lol

Oh believe me, it was the GRASS-y knoll.....
Originally posted by modninerfan:
f**kin raiders holding the Bay back

They should go back to LA....frickin ruined the Coliseum with Mt Davis...RIP grassy knoll behind the bleachers and open-ended view of the hills:

That wasn't a grassy knoll. It was ice plants. But I get what you're saying. lol

Oh believe me, it was the GRASS-y knoll.....

I see what you did there.....

Reminds me of a Grateful Dead concert I went to at the Coliseum in '87 .....

Upper left is where I"m looking .... $2K SBL and $65 a seat. Maybe I can talk the fam into it for a wedding gift next year

85 a seat btw.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

85 a seat btw.

My bad, I "misremembered"

I was in San Jo for the weekend so i wanted to check it out before heading home..tried sneaking past the security guard but this was as close as i got

looking at the 49ers website and it says they have a construction tour everyday at 3pm and at 4pm
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
They're finally starting to put in the lower bowl.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM ]
thats cray

San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers 10m On this day last year, they broke ground on the new #SCStadium. pic.twitter.com/NQ9H33UGtN

https://twitter.com/49ers/status/325362626962010112/photo/1
Originally posted by susweel:
thats cray

San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers 10m On this day last year, they broke ground on the new #SCStadium. pic.twitter.com/NQ9H33UGtN

https://twitter.com/49ers/status/325362626962010112/photo/1

1 year down.....1 to go!!!