LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope that teams can see the type of advantage Seattle has at home and builds the stadium acoustics so as to get the most from our screaming fans. Lol. The 12th man is a huge deal I hope our stadium plays that way a little bit.
Seattle has fans who are passionate. We don't match that. Our fans in the stadium are very laid back
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Seattle has fans who are passionate. We don't match that. Our fans in the stadium are very laid back

yeah cuz you can totally measure something like that
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

He measured that all the way from philly
  • mod
  • Veteran

I've measured it at a couple away games... we lack a lot of passion.

I can personally tell you the Ravens schooled our fan base at the Superbowl.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Baltimore is also much closer to NOLA than California..
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

When your paying over $1500 a ticket and both cities are still over 1000 miles away from the host location, your point is pretty irrelevant.

We also have an older, larger, more established fan base with more disposable income. No excuse IMO. It wasnt just about the number of fans, it was about the attitude... Ravens fans were more pumped to be there, they were more passionate.

Ravens org may have offered more tickets to their fanbase too. Ours chose money over support.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Ravens org may have offered more tickets to their fanbase too. Ours chose money over support.

Thats a valid point... but what I'm saying is that those who did show up werent very loud. You could tell who the corporate sponsors were, many of them wore suits, slacks, button up shirts etc. I sat behind the person responsible for the Greg Jennings / Ray Lewis Old Spice commercials. The person behind me worked for Pepsi, they all looked the same lol

Thats a valid point... but what I'm saying is that those who did show up werent very loud. You could tell who the corporate sponsors were, many of them wore suits, slacks, button up shirts etc. I sat behind the person responsible for the Greg Jennings / Ray Lewis Old Spice commercials. The person behind me worked for Pepsi, they all looked the same lol

Well yeah. But if you offer your season ticket holders lots of your allocation you will get lots more hardcore fans. Ours chose to sell most of their allocation in super expensive ticket packages rather than offering them at face to their dedicated fans.

Seattle;
Rain-152 days of the year
Cloudy-201 days
Partly Cloudy-93

Without sunlight human beings get depressed. Is it a coincidence that Starbucks originated in Seattle? People need a boost, badly. At least they have their Seahawks, until the Niners put them down, down ,down.
Funny how much offense people took at the comment. Seattle has an east coast north east like view of sports they are rabid sports fans

I've lived in sf most of my life and went to plenty of games to say our fans are as rabid is blind

You have to get people to yell and stand up sometimes..I've been asked to sit down during a crucial 3rd down when we are on defense

If u think our fan base is as good as theirs ur smoking something
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Seattle;
Rain-152 days of the year
Cloudy-201 days
Partly Cloudy-93

Without sunlight human beings get depressed. Is it a coincidence that Starbucks originated in Seattle? People need a boost, badly. At least they have their Seahawks, until the Niners put them down, down ,down.

Agree it has an east coast feel its s**t weather nothing to do but follow football religiously.

Well yeah. But if you offer your season ticket holders lots of your allocation you will get lots more hardcore fans. Ours chose to sell most of their allocation in super expensive ticket packages rather than offering them at face to their dedicated fans.

Link please?

or are we just filling up ideological air space.

From what I can gather is that we have deduced that the 49ers sold out on the superbowl with the evidence that one person who went sat in front of somebody in a suit and behind somebody wearing a suit. And that this was a direct correlation to why we lost the superbowl.

Glad I logged into the webzone this morning because this is some can't miss stuff.
Originally posted by Shorteous:

Link please?

or are we just filling up ideological air space.

From what I can gather is that we have deduced that the 49ers sold out on the superbowl with the evidence that one person who went sat in front of somebody in a suit and behind somebody wearing a suit. And that this was a direct correlation to why we lost the superbowl.

Glad I logged into the webzone this morning because this is some can't miss stuff.
our section and the two next to us we full of 9er fans and pretty loud. so
Share 49ersWebzone