There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Yeah...I'm in IT.

That article is pretty cool. In fact I work for Brocade who will probably be supplying a large portion of the hardware.

SO not only will you have your seats, you're part of the tech. That rocks brah!

LOL...ya.

I sit about 100 feet from the exec wing. Right inside those glass doors to that wing is the framed 49ers Jersey given to our old CEO (he just left recently) when the partnership announcement was made.

Many pages ago in this thread I posted a pic of the hard hat and pass that was given to me by one of those execs from the Groundbreaking Ceremony.

When I come out there in 2014 for a game, I sure need to buy you a cold one (or whatever your preference is)
Yeah...I'm in IT.

That article is pretty cool. In fact I work for Brocade who will probably be supplying a large portion of the hardware.

LOL...ya.

I sit about 100 feet from the exec wing. Right inside those glass doors to that wing is the framed 49ers Jersey given to our old CEO (he just left recently) when the partnership announcement was made.

Many pages ago in this thread I posted a pic of the hard hat and pass that was given to me by one of those execs from the Groundbreaking Ceremony.

When I come out there in 2014 for a game, I sure need to buy you a cold one (or whatever your preference is)

I actually don't drink, but the thought is appreciated.
Yeah...I'm in IT.

LOL...ya.

i dont think he is giving you an option
Yeah...I'm in IT.

LOL...ya.

So it'll be a cold soda. Or water. Or milk.
The ability to have accessible apps to live stream a line at a concession stand, bathroom; or, the ability to order food? Incredible.
Yeah...I'm in IT.

LOL...ya.

EDIT: Found the pic.

OMG that hard hat is awesome!! I want one so bad now.
anyone get a final contract w/ the 49ers signature on it yet?

i paid the deposit for season tix but have not got a copy of my contract w/ their signature
Yeah...I'm in IT.

LOL...ya.

EDIT: Found the pic.

That hard hat would be in a hermetically sealed case if it were in my possession. Jus' Sayin'
So, we got Superbowl 50? The NBC article on the front page claims MIA will not meet the NFL's demands. And we have the only other bid right?
Originally posted by iLL49er:
anyone get a final contract w/ the 49ers signature on it yet?

i paid the deposit for season tix but have not got a copy of my contract w/ their signature

No.

I even changed my seats and don't have a contract that shows the my specific seats.

My online account shows the correct seats tho.
Yeah...I'm in IT.

LOL...ya.

So it'll be a cold soda. Or water. Or milk.

LOL!

Cool.
No.

I even changed my seats and don't have a contract that shows the my specific seats.

online account? where? they never mentioned any online account to me
Originally posted by sacniner:
So, we got Superbowl 50? The NBC article on the front page claims MIA will not meet the NFL's demands. And we have the only other bid right?

That doesn't mean we win it....it just means that if Miami gets it the NFL won't be getting the stuff they asked for.

We won't know till May, but I think it's pretty sure it'll be SC. Miami doesn't even have an approval for the stadium renovations yet.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
No.

online account? where? they never mentioned any online account to me

Did you pay all up front?

When I put in my payment for the SBL in Jan it had a site I could go to to make a payment, etc. It listed my seat #s.
Did you pay all up front?

When I put in my payment for the SBL in Jan it had a site I could go to to make a payment, etc. It listed my seat #s.

no i paid the deposit, i will make full payment in 2014 when required. is that why?