LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thenovemberrain:
Originally posted by Beeker:
And apparently, because of whatever reason, I know CACA about this stadium. Well, that figures, since I've only been a fan for 35 years, I'm certainly not a "real fan". You also might want to look at what I posted right above this. Here's another link to see exactly what sections are sold out and what aren't:

http://seats3d.com/nfl/49ers_new_stadium/#/level_1/

Beeker, you crack me up.

Is that a good thing?
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Same here. We got that bowl all aiming at the flat suite part of the stadium is going to echo like a motherf**ker. s**t it looks done lets just start playing there already.

Gonna be super quiet. All the noise will be up in the nosebleeds and that will get lost quickly.

What??

2/3 of the seating is in the LOWER bowl .... you might want to read some of the specifications before spouting off like that.

How many of those 2/3 will be real fans? Most of the lower bowl are corporation types, not fans. All sideline lower bowl are like 30k min SBL except for a few slivers of 12k's. endzones might have some fans but those aren't selling well since they are pretty pricey for crappy endzone seats. I know a lot more about this stadium than you lol.

I'm thinking Diehards will be in the lower bowl

Reign has no clue
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Same here. We got that bowl all aiming at the flat suite part of the stadium is going to echo like a motherf**ker. s**t it looks done lets just start playing there already.

Gonna be super quiet. All the noise will be up in the nosebleeds and that will get lost quickly.

What??

2/3 of the seating is in the LOWER bowl .... you might want to read some of the specifications before spouting off like that.

How many of those 2/3 will be real fans? Most of the lower bowl are corporation types, not fans. All sideline lower bowl are like 30k min SBL except for a few slivers of 12k's. endzones might have some fans but those aren't selling well since they are pretty pricey for crappy endzone seats. I know a lot more about this stadium than you lol.

Reign has no clue

Did you check out that link and see where your seats are? WAY cool!

[ Edited by Beeker on Mar 12, 2013 at 11:23 AM ]

What??

Reign has no clue

Did you check out that link and see where your seats are? WAY cool!

yeah, i posted that link just after ground breaking

i'm lower bowl..i like to be in the endzone (i like standing and yelling on Defense)

yard line seats don't do it for me

Had to register and respond to this asinine comment.

I was one of the lucky few to get some seats in Section 111 (aka the 12k SBL seats). I live in Dallas, TX. Been following the 49ers since I was old enough to watch and understand the game of football (1990s). I will fly into SF for as many games as I can make it to. Don't challenge my fanhood.
Originally posted by kdoggie:

I was one of the lucky few to get some seats in Section 111 (aka the 12k SBL seats). I live in Dallas, TX. Been following the 49ers since I was old enough to watch and understand the game of football (1990s). I will fly into SF for as many games as I can make it to. Don't challenge my fanhood.

BOOM!
Originally posted by captveg:

BOOM!

pwnd.
Imma do you boys a favor. Reign is an elitist that finds joy in f**king with people. He was won the WZ Hater of the Year more times that we can count. While I do consider him one of my oldest of WZ homies, this are the facts. You should not allow yourselves to fall victim to his traps. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Imma do you boys a favor. Reign is an elitist that finds joy in f**king with people. He was won the WZ Hater of the Year more times that we can count. While I do consider him one of my oldest of WZ homies, this are the facts. You should not allow yourselves to fall victim to his traps. lol

Don't feed it. Cool, thanks brah.
yeah
And apparently, because of whatever reason, I know CACA about this stadium. Well, that figures, since I've only been a fan for 35 years, I'm certainly not a "real fan". You also might want to look at what I posted right above this. Here's another link to see exactly what sections are sold out and what aren't:

Beeker, you crack me up.

Is that a good thing?

yeah.

yeah

Beeker, you crack me up.

Is that a good thing?

yeah.

Excellent.

1) You weren't lucky, anyone could buy those seats. They took forever to sell out.
2) That is one of the few sideline sections that may have a few real fans.
3) For the majority of games you miss, who will you sell to? Opposing fans?

1) You weren't lucky, anyone could buy those seats. They took forever to sell out.

Lol they took forever to sellout huh ?

You do know that the stadium is still under construction right ?

Yeah I was definitely wrong. They aren't sold out yet. I was thinking of 112 and 118. 111 and 119 still aren't sold out.

Yeah I was definitely wrong. They aren't sold out yet. I was thinking of 112 and 118. 111 and 119 still aren't sold out.

you know candlestick is not completely sold out as well

if you're so worried about so called real fans sitting in the lower levels, then you should lead by example ?

why are you worried about it anyways?
Share 49ersWebzone