There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by ninermaniac:

This is now my background at home. Maybe I can get away with it at work, too LOL
f**k, it's gong up hella fast.

haha san francisco. Now you're stuck with the Wariors as your replacement.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
f**k, it's gong up hella fast.

haha san francisco. Now you're stuck with the Wariors as your replacement.

it's been almost a year...slackers

I have a good feeling about the acoustics. That place is going to roar like a lion.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

I have a good feeling about the acoustics. That place is going to roar like a lion.

Same here. We got that bowl all aiming at the flat suite part of the stadium is going to echo like a motherf**ker. s**t it looks done lets just start playing there already.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by BayArea:
Same here. We got that bowl all aiming at the flat suite part of the stadium is going to echo like a motherf**ker. s**t it looks done lets just start playing there already.

Gonna be super quiet. All the noise will be up in the nosebleeds and that will get lost quickly.
The 49er HQ is too close, old, and ugly. Demolish it and build a new fancy building, with some space between the new stadium.
Get this guys

Have a Raider fan as a co-worker and he thinks our new stadium isn't getting built and he doesn't believe his team has ever used the Stick as a homefield.

I also told him we'll be renting out the Stick to his boys until their new stadium is built in L.A. - He got mad!
[ Edited by robniner on Mar 8, 2013 at 8:56 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Niners striking gold with tickets sales at new stadium; more than $400 million sold so far http://wp.me/p14QSB-7AmI
Originally posted by Jcool:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Niners striking gold with tickets sales at new stadium; more than $400 million sold so far http://wp.me/p14QSB-7AmI

stubhub, here i go
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Gonna be super quiet. All the noise will be up in the nosebleeds and that will get lost quickly.

What??

2/3 of the seating is in the LOWER bowl .... you might want to read some of the specifications before spouting off like that.
Originally posted by TrungLam:
The 49er HQ is too close, old, and ugly. Demolish it and build a new fancy building, with some space between the new stadium.

About half of the HQ building is scheduled to be rebuilt as part of this process. There has already been new parking installed, a new weight room built, and new meeting rooms as well.
Originally posted by robniner:
Get this guys

Have a Raider fan as a co-worker and he thinks our new stadium isn't getting built and he doesn't believe his team has ever used the Stick as a homefield.

I also told him we'll be renting out the Stick to his boys until their new stadium is built in L.A. - He got mad!

Denial . . . ignorant . . . Raider fan
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

What??

2/3 of the seating is in the LOWER bowl .... you might want to read some of the specifications before spouting off like that.

How many of those 2/3 will be real fans? Most of the lower bowl are corporation types, not fans. All sideline lower bowl are like 30k min SBL except for a few slivers of 12k's. endzones might have some fans but those aren't selling well since they are pretty pricey for crappy endzone seats. I know a lot more about this stadium than you lol.