LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 449 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Same here. We got that bowl all aiming at the flat suite part of the stadium is going to echo like a motherf**ker. s**t it looks done lets just start playing there already.

Gonna be super quiet. All the noise will be up in the nosebleeds and that will get lost quickly.

What??

2/3 of the seating is in the LOWER bowl .... you might want to read some of the specifications before spouting off like that.

How many of those 2/3 will be real fans? Most of the lower bowl are corporation types, not fans. All sideline lower bowl are like 30k min SBL except for a few slivers of 12k's. endzones might have some fans but those aren't selling well since they are pretty pricey for crappy endzone seats. I know a lot more about this stadium than you lol.
Same here. We got that bowl all aiming at the flat suite part of the stadium is going to echo like a motherf**ker. s**t it looks done lets just start playing there already.

Gonna be super quiet. All the noise will be up in the nosebleeds and that will get lost quickly.

What??

2/3 of the seating is in the LOWER bowl .... you might want to read some of the specifications before spouting off like that.

How many of those 2/3 will be real fans? Most of the lower bowl are corporation types, not fans. All sideline lower bowl are like 30k min SBL except for a few slivers of 12k's. endzones might have some fans but those aren't selling well since they are pretty pricey for crappy endzone seats. I know a lot more about this stadium than you lol.

Those seats are 30 thousand dollars a game?

What??

SBL is stadium builders license

Do you ever notice how some people just can't be positive about anything? Yeah, I know. It's a world-class stadium, it means the franchise will have the money to compete, it means Super Bowls will be forthcoming, it means the team walks a few hundred feet from their facility to the game and not have to get on a damn bus...

but it sucks!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

What??

SBL is stadium builders license

Oh I am an idiot.
Regular working people still get to go to games in cities where they have built huge corporate stadiums. This is because the corporations always have extra seats that people are selling on stubhub, etc. In fact, because these tickets are often what they call "comps" for corporate friends and workers, they're sometimes liable to be cheaper than you think to get on the open market. Yes, it's almost out of the question to have a season ticket like it used to be, but people will still be able to go to games. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of games at the new stadium and I will never be able to afford a season ticket.
Screw opening in the 2014 season, the stadium looks like it'll be ready for next season! lmao.

What??

Why do people automatically assume that anyone who can afford an Expensive PSL isn't a "real fan"? I have a friend who got 20K tix and he's plenty loud.

Having a high disposable income doesn't mean you will sit quietly and be polite. It just means you will be less likely to take a gun or a switchblade to the game.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Screw opening in the 2014 season, the stadium looks like it'll be ready for next season! lmao.

They are definitely kicking arse. Also, the part of construction that is most prone to unexpected delays and weather delays (underground utilities, structural concrete and steel) is already done. At the risk of jinxing it, it looks like clear sailing to final completion.
New Stadium address will be 4900 Marie P DeBartolo Way...

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_22767343

SANTA CLARA -- The San Francisco 49ers will soon be playing their home games on the corner of Marie P DeBartolo Way and Bill Walsh Drive.

The city of Santa Clara said Monday it will name two small streets bordering the Niners new stadium after 49ers luminaries at the request of the team's front office.

DeBartolo, the matriarch of the 49ers ownership family who died in 1987, will have her name on the new street that will replace torn-up Centennial Boulevard south of Tasman Drive, an area that has been closed for construction. The official address of the $1.2 billion stadium will be 4900 Marie P DeBartolo Way when it opens in 2014.

The team's headquarters has long been at 4949 Centennial, next to the 49ers practice facility and stadium site, and will now be on 4949 Marie P DeBartolo Way.

To the south of the stadium, a new street serving the back of the 49ers training facility and the rear of the stadium will be named after Walsh, the Hall of Fame coach who died in 2007. No doubt the sign marking the street, reached via Stars and Stripes Drive, will be a popular photo spot for fans.

The streets will also serve the existing Youth Soccer Park, which will also continue to have its own less-hectic entrance off Stars and Stripes Drive.

...would've preferred they used "4900 Bill Walsh Dr" instead for the stadium.

Although construction of the new Santa Clara Stadium began less than 11 months ago, the building is well on its way to being sold out when the San Francisco 49ers take the field for the first time in 2014. Legends, the company hired to market the premium and reserved seats for the Santa Clara Stadium Authority, will submit $400 million of Stadium Builders License contracts for its approval. To date, 75 percent of all available SBLs in the venue have been sold.

SBL SALES BY THE NUMBERS Overall SBL Sales $400 million in committed revenue
75 percent of all SBLs sold 87 sections sold out
Club Seat SBL Sales (sales began January 2012) Roughly 80 percent of club seat SBLs sold (6,900 seats) 19 sections sold out $80,000 price class sold out Reserved Seat SBL Sales (sales began June 2012) 73 percent of reserved seat SBLs sold (39,200 seats) 68 of 114 sections sold out NEW STADIUM

CONSTRUCTION NUGGETS The project is 35 percent complete and 1,000 workers are currently on site Structural steel is being constructed in the lower bowl Crews are pouring concrete to complete the field level of the building Upper deck and mid-bowl precast concrete is completely installed Elevators and escalators are currently being installed Field lighting has been installed and is now being tested Installation of glass has started on the suite tower Work continues on the layout and construction of interior spaces

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/...8-0fe2b1ea093d
Originally posted by Marvin49:

What??

Why do people automatically assume that anyone who can afford an Expensive PSL isn't a "real fan"? I have a friend who got 20K tix and he's plenty loud.

Having a high disposable income doesn't mean you will sit quietly and be polite. It just means you will be less likely to take a gun or a switchblade to the game.

And apparently, because of whatever reason, I know CACA about this stadium. Well, that figures, since I've only been a fan for 35 years, I'm certainly not a "real fan". You also might want to look at what I posted right above this. Here's another link to see exactly what sections are sold out and what aren't:

http://seats3d.com/nfl/49ers_new_stadium/#/level_1/

What??

I'm thinking Diehards will be in the lower bowl
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

What??

I'm thinking Diehards will be in the lower bowl

There is like 4 sections with the high sbl, most in the lower bowl are 6k or less. 12k for two seats certainly doesn't limit sales to corporate types considering the median family income in the Bay Area is about 90 k. The die hard fans will be everywhere, even in the 80k sbl tickets.
And apparently, because of whatever reason, I know CACA about this stadium. Well, that figures, since I've only been a fan for 35 years, I'm certainly not a "real fan". You also might want to look at what I posted right above this. Here's another link to see exactly what sections are sold out and what aren't:

http://seats3d.com/nfl/49ers_new_stadium/#/level_1/

Beeker, you crack me up.
Share 49ersWebzone