There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
man cant wait...only 3.7 miles from my house !

I sooooo envy you. The company I work for here in Phoenix has an office in SJ - like, 5 miles away from the stadium. Guess where I want to get transferred to?

Do it !

Oh, I plan to. As soon as the right opening comes up, I'm the first one in line (imho)
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Can't see them in the pic....Section 235. Home side (Suite Tower side), second deck, just south of the club seats.

Very nice! You could have put a red arrow pointing to the general vicinity or something

Roughly...

Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
man cant wait...only 3.7 miles from my house !

I sooooo envy you. The company I work for here in Phoenix has an office in SJ - like, 5 miles away from the stadium. Guess where I want to get transferred to?

I work at Brocade....1.3 miles away and I can see it from a window about 20 feet from here. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
man cant wait...only 3.7 miles from my house !

I sooooo envy you. The company I work for here in Phoenix has an office in SJ - like, 5 miles away from the stadium. Guess where I want to get transferred to?

I work at Brocade....1.3 miles away and I can see it from a window about 20 feet from here. ;-)

I soooo envy you as well, Marvin! But - at least I know who I can count on to show me around when I get there!!!!! You and 49 can show me the ropes
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Roughly...

ROFLMAO ... thanks brah .... I needed a good laugh after dealing with TheLiar52 on the other threads
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by NCommand:
My God, that thing looks almost freaking done! Good enough...throw in some grass and let's do it. It's already a better facility than Candlestick (minus the nostalgia).

Think about it .... 10 months since groundbreaking - Structural steel is 95% complete. Glass is already being installed. I'm sure electrical and plumbing are well on their way, too. 10 months.

THAT is nuts!
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Roughly...

ROFLMAO ... thanks brah .... I needed a good laugh after dealing with TheLiar52 on the other threads

yo Marv how much you pay for those seats
Originally posted by susweel:
yo Marv how much you pay for those seats

5K each for 2.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
yo Marv how much you pay for those seats

5K each for 2.

What !, i thought those were 80k seats ?
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Feb 19, 2013 at 3:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
You can design the stadium to be as loud as you want, but we dont have the fans to make it happen.

Its sad to say, but the 49er fanbase, while passionate, proud, and large in numbers, pretty much sucks at being a home crowd. Were not that loud, and we sell half our seats to opposing fans. The Cowboys game in 2011 was a joke. 50-60% Cowboys fans, and it was the home opener.

that wasn't the home opener (week one home game vs seattle... ginn with the 2 ST TD's).

but ya. that game was in all kinds of ways.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Feb 19, 2013 at 4:02 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
yo Marv how much you pay for those seats

5K each for 2.

What !, i thought those were 80k seats ?

Endzone seats in the second level? Nah.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
yo Marv how much you pay for those seats

5K each for 2.


what about the seating license things
Originally posted by NCommand:
My God, that thing looks almost freaking done! Good enough...throw in some grass and let's do it. It's already a better facility than Candlestick (minus the nostalgia).

Maybe they should install the risers for the lower bowl?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by NCommand:
My God, that thing looks almost freaking done! Good enough...throw in some grass and let's do it. It's already a better facility than Candlestick (minus the nostalgia).

Maybe they should install the risers for the lower bowl?

Nah, that's for VIP (corporate) and media and we all know how much Harbaugh loves the media. Much less distractions. LOL