LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Do those mountains in the background get snow in the winter like socal does?

That's a negative, ghostrider.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

The #49ers are proud to announce that Bud Light is the official and exclusive malt beverage partner of new #SCStadium: http://bit.ly/VskWNn
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

if its the mountains east of San jose, it will get snow once in a blue moon. I've seen it maybe twice in my lifetime and it usually only sticks for about a day.
Ravens fan burning 49er flags in New Orleans. Saw this posted on twitter.. http://instagram.com/p/VN-u7zzObe/
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by mayo49:
If our D plays lights out, we'll blow them out. I don't think they can stop our offense. I can see us rolling out to a 21-0 lead before half time. We should realistically win this game going away.

how much of this comes from the heart? did you envision a 17-0 lead by atl in the championship game? just curious cause some people are spot on with big projections like this

Told my wife to expect a 14-0 lead by the end of the first by the Falcons. I knew they would get off to a quick start and we would be playing catch up, I expected the Falcons to give us a good game. I don't feel that way at all with the Ravens, I think we have too much speed for them, I think we have too much strength for them, and Kaep will slap these girls in the peepee.

No doubt in my mind, Niners for #6!!
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Told my wife to expect a 14-0 lead by the end of the first by the Falcons. I knew they would get off to a quick start and we would be playing catch up, I expected the Falcons to give us a good game. I don't feel that way at all with the Ravens, I think we have too much speed for them, I think we have too much strength for them, and Kaep will slap these girls in the peepee.

No doubt in my mind, Niners for #6!!

Exactly how I feel.
we have so much to look forward to. we'll bring a sixth championship to our new stadium. SB49 here we come!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49

#49ers CEO @JedYork thanks the #Faithful and says #SCStadium is nearly 40 percent complete. http://bit.ly/X5M5qT
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Man I can't believe they gonna blow up the stick weeks after next season. That makes me sad that place has so much history.
Originally posted by susweel:
Man I can't believe they gonna blow up the stick weeks after next season. That makes me sad that place has so much history.

no hearts at all.

I wonder if they will sell of some off the rubble. I gotta think they will.
Originally posted by susweel:

Yeah I feel the same way. But then again why would they keep a stadium not being used? It'll be sad.
Originally posted by Jcool:
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

The #49ers are proud to announce that Bud Light is the official and exclusive malt beverage partner of new #SCStadium: http://bit.ly/VskWNn

Agghhhh! I can't stand Bud Light.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

if its the mountains east of San jose, it will get snow once in a blue moon. I've seen it maybe twice in my lifetime and it usually only sticks for about a day.

It happens more times than you guys think. But in general it will only last a day or 2.
For the record - living in Phoenix, and having been to UoP stadium several times, the place is not as nice as you think. First, the design for the outside SUCKS. It's supposed to resemble a coiled snake???? The interior is dark, except in the field area. The upper deck corners suck for watching a game. The only really "cool" thing about this stadium is the roll out field. As far as Jimmy's Palace in Arlington goes - no thanks. Too many issues from the moment it opened. The new 49ers stadium is a model of designed in and purpose built Silicon Valley tech and environmental advances. The game day experience for fans will be better than at any other stadium in America. Want to take your tablet to the game and watch replays? Want to be able to choose a camera angle to watch? Want to have free wifi for whatever reason? All built in to the new stadium. Solar panels? Yeah. it has 'em - even on top of the 3 pedestrian bridges from the Great America lot to the stadium. The design makes it so that the stadium will actually be energy neutral - what is uses on game days, it generates in kind when the stadium is not in use. It should be LEED certified - first stadium in the U.S. to achieve that distinction. 2/3 of the seating is in the lower bowl. Think about the noise that will be generated from the East side of the stadium reverberating off the West side suite wall! The Seachicks ain't got NUTTIN' on us!
Share 49ersWebzone