LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
anyone buy season tickets at the new stadium with all the super bowl hype?
Originally posted by iLL49er:

Many will. I don't see it happening in my case.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iLL49er:

I decided to upgrade mine. Moved from Section 223 to 122.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I decided to upgrade mine. Moved from Section 223 to 122.

how much those cost?

i'm in sec 416..NOSEBLEEDS
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers stadium update: Can you figure out where the missing piece should go? @ 49ers New Stadium LLC http://instagr.am/p/U1vLeCPtBa/

Nice
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Jcool:
<blockquote class="quote"><div>Quote:</div> Matt Maiocco &#8207;@MaioccoCSN

49ers stadium update: Can you figure out where the missing piece should go? @ 49ers New Stadium LLC http://instagr.am/p/U1vLeCPtBa/

Nice
That spot is specifically for Seahawk and Cowboys fans.
How did I not know about Tennessee's new jumbotron? It's awesome

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Lot of talk lately about sharing with the Raiders.

On 95.7 the game they did a segment (and I have always felt that station is more pro Raider than 49er) on it and the hosts were loving the idea of the Raiders coming into our stadium, pulling down the 49er logos, etc and throwing up the black and grey. It made me sick. No way in hell I want the Raiders sharing our stadium. Even if they do kick in and rebate some of my PSL (which we all know won't happen anyway).

Lol, made you sick. Calm down.

This

He's canadian. They get all chest puffy about stuff, but he's all talk.

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
What does this mean for non-season ticket holders? Are we gonna have to pay some sort of license too for every ticket?

Someone please answer this question …
Originally posted by almondJoy:
What does this mean for non-season ticket holders? Are we gonna have to pay some sort of license too for every ticket?

Do you mean buying individual game tickets as a non-STH? No, just like now if you're buying on the secondary market, you pay the market price. If there are straggler single tickets you're able to buy direct from the 49ers, you would pay whatever is face value, and there would not be some added "license surcharge."

I guess that's what you're asking.

Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Do you mean buying individual game tickets as a non-STH? No, just like now if you're buying on the secondary market, you pay the market price. If there are straggler single tickets you're able to buy direct from the 49ers, you would pay whatever is face value, and there would not be some added "license surcharge."

Actually I think you might be incorrect. The example I draw from is raider fans buying tix after they renovated the colosium. To buy single game tix there was a surcharge added to the price of the ticket. If fa e value was say $100, the purchaser would actually have to pay like $120 for the ticket. I believe the same would apply at our new stadium. The price on the seat charts that are out now are the price season ticket holders would pay. If you bought a single game ticket from the 49ers, you most definitely would not be paying the price on that chart.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
I have a question maybe someone here knows the answer too. I have had season tickets for 7 years. I bought SBL's for the new stadium. I used the financing that was offered.

Do I have to renew my season tickets next year (the last year at the Stick) to keep my SBLs for the new stadium? Or can I skip next season?

Just remodeled the house and had some unforeseen financial issues that will be resolved by 2014. I'm sure I'll make it to a game or two next year for the last season there.
Originally posted by Happs:
I have a question maybe someone here knows the answer too. I have had season tickets for 7 years. I bought SBL's for the new stadium. I used the financing that was offered.

Do I have to renew my season tickets next year (the last year at the Stick) to keep my SBLs for the new stadium? Or can I skip next season?

Just remodeled the house and had some unforeseen financial issues that will be resolved by 2014. I'm sure I'll make it to a game or two next year for the last season there.

You should call your rep.
Originally posted by Happs:

You should call your rep.

Ditto.

My assumption is that you would NOT lose it as the building isn't even open yet, but I'd call your rep to be sure.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Actually I think you might be incorrect. The example I draw from is raider fans buying tix after they renovated the colosium. To buy single game tix there was a surcharge added to the price of the ticket. If fa e value was say $100, the purchaser would actually have to pay like $120 for the ticket. I believe the same would apply at our new stadium. The price on the seat charts that are out now are the price season ticket holders would pay. If you bought a single game ticket from the 49ers, you most definitely would not be paying the price on that chart.

Yes, but the ppont is that I don't think there are any seats that don't have a License attached....unless they don't sell out the building which is possible.

Considering the success on the field tho I think tickets to the new stadium are going to be in high demand.
Share 49ersWebzone