LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
What does this mean for non-season ticket holders? Are we gonna have to pay some sort of license too for every ticket?

No. It means you will be buying your tickets from season ticket holders on websites like NFL Ticket Exchange or StubHub. The price for those tix will be dictated by the market.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Is there a license required for every seat in the new stadium?
If so, that blows.

Yes....and to be quite honest I like it better that way. It would suck if some of us had to pay the SBL and then others got in without having to.

The good news tho is that the SBL itself can be sold.

Agreed! I believe there are still some available too if anyone stilll wants them. I wonder if they sellout the stadium. When I last spoke to them, there were still quite a bit of club seats and 12k PSL seats available.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Is there a license required for every seat in the new stadium?
If so, that blows.

Yes....and to be quite honest I like it better that way. It would suck if some of us had to pay the SBL and then others got in without having to.

The good news tho is that the SBL itself can be sold.

Agreed! I believe there are still some available too if anyone stilll wants them. I wonder if they sellout the stadium. When I last spoke to them, there were still quite a bit of club seats and 12k PSL seats available.

From what I heard when I did the stadium tour, they are selling pretty well. Almost all of the prime NON-Club section seats are sold out. I'm in 235 (second level in front of the Suite Tower) and I know ALL of those seates in front of the tower are sold out.

Remember...we are still over 1.5 years till this thing opens.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
If anyone is looking to sell PM me.

I think they are already available to the public.

I paid mine last week.

They are available to the public now,and quite a few too. This is the blow back from the big tix SBL and most seat costs. IF they would have been more fair about it so they got their building money back but take twice as long, it would have been sold out the day the tix went on sale to the season tix holders..

uh...wha?

Your tix were SOOOO expensive becaue the section you were in is now a club seat. Candlestick didn't have club seats. I realize you are bitter, but get over it.

"More Fair"? This isn't blowback. The tickets are selling. They were never going to sell out in a day. The best sections (the 100 and 200 sections on either sideline and the 300 section all the way around the field) are already sold out. The only non-club seats left are in the endzones.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I live in Toronto so it makes no difference to me, but if you shell out all this cash now, and then in 5 years you move or decide to cancel your tickets for whatever reason is the SBL money just gone, or do you get it back from the next person that buys your spot??

You gotta sell em to get your money back. If you ever miss renewing your season tickets, you forfeit your SBL.

What a racket they have...For me; I'll just buy a couple scalper tix when I'm in town, this SBL thing is real f**ked for some of us. My tix were in LE33 at the 43yrd line row 11 seat 6&7. For thier lovely SBL they wanted $70k each and $375 a game, they can kiss my a$$...and then, and then..if you are broke one year and you pay your tix late they take the SBL away....Freakin loan sharks..can you tell I'm very, very bitter..?
wtf? they want 70,000 a seat?
uh...wha?

Your tix were SOOOO expensive becaue the section you were in is now a club seat. Candlestick didn't have club seats. I realize you are bitter, but get over it.

"More Fair"? This isn't blowback. The tickets are selling. They were never going to sell out in a day. The best sections (the 100 and 200 sections on either sideline and the 300 section all the way around the field) are already sold out. The only non-club seats left are in the endzones.

I figured everything non-club was sold out. That is promising that there are still reasonably priced seats available
Second payment made. God I cant wait!!
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I live in Toronto so it makes no difference to me, but if you shell out all this cash now, and then in 5 years you move or decide to cancel your tickets for whatever reason is the SBL money just gone, or do you get it back from the next person that buys your spot??

You gotta sell em to get your money back. If you ever miss renewing your season tickets, you forfeit your SBL.

What a racket they have...For me; I'll just buy a couple scalper tix when I'm in town, this SBL thing is real f**ked for some of us. My tix were in LE33 at the 43yrd line row 11 seat 6&7. For thier lovely SBL they wanted $70k each and $375 a game, they can kiss my a$$...and then, and then..if you are broke one year and you pay your tix late they take the SBL away....Freakin loan sharks..can you tell I'm very, very bitter..?
wtf? they want 70,000 a seat?

Club seats.

These are like the uber-premiere seats. Padded. Access to a number of clubs within the stadium (Champions Club, Broadcasters Club, etc) and access to other stuff at well (I think they may even get field access...not sure tho). They may also automatically get a chance to buy Super Bowl Tix when available, but don't quote me on that. I thought there were only 3 teirs of club seats tho....80K, 30K, and 20K. The 80Ks are right on the 50. If somebody didn't want to pay the amount for their seats and they were in a section that is now a club seat, they were given the option to move to a cheaper section.

There are 9K club seats in the 68K seat stadium.

The rest of the stadium has SBLs that range from 12K per seat to as low as 2K per seat. Most are between 6K and 2K (The 12k are only 2 small sections at field level right next to the club seats). Mine were 5K.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 3, 2013 at 10:45 AM ]
Originally posted by SJniner7:
uh...wha?

I figured everything non-club was sold out. That is promising that there are still reasonably priced seats available

Oh yeah...there are lots of seats available. Most of them tho are going to be behind endzones. The non-clubs closest to the 50 are all gone. Once season tix holders were given their options to buy their seats (seats assigned by where they were located in Candlestick), they were then given the option to relocate into a different section where season tix holders did not elect to purchase their assigned seats.

As such, alot of the prime seats were filled up quickly. I was able to move from 225 to 235.

This link should give you a better idea of what is and is not available.

http://www.newsantaclarastadium.com/experience/tour/
My wife and I got 4 seats in Section 417 . I still can't believe that we will have first shot at Super Bowl Tix!!!

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
My wife and I got 4 seats in Section 417 . I still can't believe that we will have first shot at Super Bowl Tix!!!

you have been misinformed

?

I think only Club Seat holders get to buy SB tix. There may be a lottery or something for the rest, but I don't think regular seat holders get to buy SB tix.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

you have been misinformed

This
When the superbowl is played in the new stadium, seson ticket holders get first access, 2015 I believe
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jan 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM ]
When the superbowl is played in the new stadium, seson ticket holders get first access, 2015 I believe

Again, as I was told....that is only for Club Seat Holders (and I don't even think thats ALL the club seat holders either. That's not for every seat in the stadium.

If you are correct that would be awesome, but thats not how I was told it works.
Share 49ersWebzone