There are 193 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Very cool idea but if you look in the bottom right they let Dixon sign it. Might curse the stadium into mediocrity.

Nah, the signature of #52 all by itself cancels out the less desirable signatures lol
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Whats worth more money, the price of the beam, or the signatures that are on that beam? That has to be the most expensive piece of I beam ive ever seen.
Originally posted by THEB:
Whats worth more money, the price of the beam, or the signatures that are on that beam? That has to be the most expensive piece of I beam ive ever seen.

Is it real gold?
Originally posted by BayArea:

Is it real gold?

Uh....no.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by BayArea:

Is it real gold?

Uh....no.

Yeah didn't think so lol but just had to ask.
Looks like God is in town for the stadium tour

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Looks like God is in town for the stadium tour

Oh look the sleazeball in charge of screwing over all the faithful fans.
Who the f**k are the Sandoval and meek family!? Lol if you zoom in on the aldon smith picture you'll see the signatures
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by tankle104:
Who the f**k are the Sandoval and meek family!? Lol if you zoom in on the aldon smith picture you'll see the signatures

most likely luxury box or early season ticket purchasers
Originally posted by boast:

Meh all 49ers staff and personnel got to sign it and so did construction workers. Some of them wrote their family names on it and stuff. The beam will get covered up.

Great pics!
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by boast:

Meh all 49ers staff and personnel got to sign it and so did construction workers. Some of them wrote their family names on it and stuff. The beam will get covered up.

Had the tour yesterday....will post the pics in just a bit...Also did HD video of the tour, but having issues transferring it to computer. I'll post it when I'm able.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Hurry, Marvin I can't wait.
OK...Here we go....

Will probably be struggling to get the video captured to my PC and edited before I can post it. Thankfully I had my mother along for the ride while I was doing the video shooting and she got all of the below stills.

First, that's me, myself, and I with a goofy grin getting a video shot of my section (235) and my view of the field from there.

View of my section...

...and view FROM my section....

If you look at the top of this shot you can see a small christmas tree attached to the middle of a beam and another with an american flag. Those beams are the gold beams that were signed by the team and workers and put up for the ceremony yesterday (it was going on while we were on the tour). The tour guide actually said they had taken Roger Goodell on a similar tour earlier in the day.

OK....and now for the tour.

These next few are just walking over the bridge and into the site....

This is the Elevator that first took us up to the 200 section of the stadium. Its the "Broadcast Club".

Walking out of the Elevator....

These last 2 are the second portion of the tour....we wnt down to the 100 section "Champions Club". I only posted a few on this level because a previous poster posted a bunch from this level.

This is just to help understand where these pictures are taken from....

The first batch once we are in the building are the 200 level. Thats the Broadcast Club. You can see in the pic below where that is situated. The last 2 are from the "Champions Club".

One final note to anyone in NON-club seats in the 200 sections in from of the suite tower....Bathrooms and Food will be directly behind us is a somewhat "private" area. The Broadcast club is only in the center of the suite tower and the ends are for us. The CHampions Club on the other head extends the entire length of the building.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Dec 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Marvin, what are those stringy things hanging down from the beams?
Share 49ersWebzone