There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,143
Pretty pictures.
Anyone get the email for presage tix for the Stanford bowl game?
That b***h is going up China-fast.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,143
Originally posted by zillabeast:
That b***h is going up China-fast.


LOL
are tickets for opening day on sell yet for non season holders?
Originally posted by NYS49er:
are tickets for opening day on sell yet for non season holders?

No
Originally posted by NYS49er:
are tickets for opening day on sell yet for non season holders?

There is a license attached to every ticket in the stadium...IE I don't think there will be a sale for "non-season ticket holders". If you don't have season tix, you will probably have to get tix from the season tix holders on Stubhub or NFL Ticket Exchange. They won't be up yet tho because we are a LONG way away from those going on sale (like 2 seasons). ;-)
Getting my own tour with a friend who has club seats on the 6th. ;-)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,819
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Donte Whitner signs "the beam." It will be the tallest point in the new stadium.


  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,819
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers

Aldon Smith signing the gold beam that will sit at the highest point of the #SCStadium.

[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 6, 2012 at 12:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers

Aldon Smith signing the gold beam that will sit at the highest point of the #SCStadium.


Anyone else get warm fuzzies watching the guy who could very likely end up being the franchise leader in sacks sign a beam that will forever be apart of the new stadium?
Nice pics....BTW, going on the tour today and bringing my HD video Camera. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Nice pics....BTW, going on the tour today and bringing my HD video Camera. ;-)

This is fantastic news. Please be so kind as to post the link to the video on this thread. Have fun!
Very cool idea but if you look in the bottom right they let Dixon sign it. Might curse the stadium into mediocrity.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Very cool idea but if you look in the bottom right they let Dixon sign it. Might curse the stadium into mediocrity.

Nah, the signature of #52 all by itself cancels out the less desirable signatures lol