There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Great pics, thanks!
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I can see my section!!!

Hey can you get me a deal on a car, I heard you were in the biz

No, I'm an auctioneer. Not a dealer.

ok so just make sure whatever deal you can get me it's got be shipped overseas

Ok. I can get you a 1992 civic for $400,000.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Was in the area yesterday, so I decided to drive by. Pictures don't do this justice and it was lit up very bright at night. So exciting to see the stadium up close and realize what future lies ahead. One note is that we drove by around 8pm and it sounded as if they were still working. I wonder ifconstruction is going around the clock?

Does anyone know when they plan to do the hardhat tours? I think that would be fun.

I believe they are working two shifts, morning until midnight.
I came
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I can see my section!!!

Hey can you get me a deal on a car, I heard you were in the biz

No, I'm an auctioneer. Not a dealer.

ok so just make sure whatever deal you can get me it's got be shipped overseas

Ok. I can get you a 1992 civic for $400,000.

Dude that's just what I was looking for. what are the miles
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,598
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I came


I creamed my pants.
Nice Pics. ;-)

Ya, I've taken a zillion pics of it but the pics don't do it justice. Its freakin' enormous and it's right next to the street. If you don't see it close up you don't realize how imposing it is just driving down Tasman.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Nice Pics. ;-)

Ya, I've taken a zillion pics of it but the pics don't do it justice. Its freakin' enormous and it's right next to the street. If you don't see it close up you don't realize how imposing it is just driving down Tasman.

at Valley Fair Mall they have the Club Seats (pretty comfortable) i'm jealous..my seats are probably like the stick
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Nice Pics. ;-)

Ya, I've taken a zillion pics of it but the pics don't do it justice. Its freakin' enormous and it's right next to the street. If you don't see it close up you don't realize how imposing it is just driving down Tasman.

at Valley Fair Mall they have the Club Seats (pretty comfortable) i'm jealous..my seats are probably like the stick

When I went down to sign my contract they had 3 different seats on display. As we walked by, he said "And they are what the seats will be like. Yours won't have any cushioning."
Mike Tirico at the end of the MNF broadcast tonight mentioned the 49ers will announce soon the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl (currently played @ AT&T Park?) will be the "first big event" to be played at the new Santa Clara Stadium "in 2014".....hopefully this means construction is AHEAD OF SCHEDULE and it'll actually be ready by EARLY 2014!!!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Mike Tirico at the end of the MNF broadcast tonight mentioned the 49ers will announce soon the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl (currently played @ AT&T Park?) will be the "first big event" to be played at the new Santa Clara Stadium "in 2014".....hopefully this means construction is AHEAD OF SCHEDULE and it'll actually be ready by EARLY 2014!!!

Yeah was nice to hear!
press conference scheduled for tomorrow (tuesday @ 2pm):

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21061288/kraft-fight-hunger-bowl-will-move-to-new-49ers-stadium

^ wasn't really specified if was January 2014 (after 2013 NCAA season) or Jan 2015 (49ers will have played in it by then), probably the latter... still would be great if it opened ahead of schedule and any "teething" problems can be kinked out by a college game...
Just got back from the tour, and it was great! It's only open to club owners right now, but they'll open it to reserve seat owners as early as January. I highly recommend taking the time to go see it. They let us into the second level Champions Club, which is situated in-between the 100's and 200's.

In the Champions Club facing north. Those seat above are the 200's. I'm standing probably underneath 242 or 243.


Facing south.


South end of field.


Facing the north end. Those white bleachers are the 400's.


Looking towards the middle.


The north end 200, 300, and 400 sections.


Facing the west, from the Main Concourse which is behind the Champions club. I took this shot to get an idea of where the sun will be towards the end of a game. This shot was taken at 4:30pm on Nov 26th.

Sorry I didn't get any pictures from the 50 yard line, but I wasn't thinking about posting these when I took them. Rather I was more interested in what my view would be (I'm in 241).


Photos & captions c/o 925NinersFan @ http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=131710
Damn! I forgot all about the new stadium going up during these past couple weeks, with all the attention on the team and the winning. Its been nonstop winning all over 49ers land!!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Just got back from the tour, and it was great! It's only open to club owners right now, but they'll open it to reserve seat owners as early as January. I highly recommend taking the time to go see it. They let us into the second level Champions Club, which is situated in-between the 100's and 200's.

In the Champions Club facing north. Those seat above are the 200's. I'm standing probably underneath 242 or 243.


Facing south.


South end of field.


Facing the north end. Those white bleachers are the 400's.


Looking towards the middle.


The north end 200, 300, and 400 sections.


Facing the west, from the Main Concourse which is behind the Champions club. I took this shot to get an idea of where the sun will be towards the end of a game. This shot was taken at 4:30pm on Nov 26th.

Sorry I didn't get any pictures from the 50 yard line, but I wasn't thinking about posting these when I took them. Rather I was more interested in what my view would be (I'm in 241).


Photos & captions c/o 925NinersFan @ http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=131710

Awesome pics. Going out to California with da family this summer, trying to convince them to let me make a trip to check out the stadiums progress by then. Can't wait!