...and?
u should send it to me.

Nice.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Redeemer:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by susweel:
is the field gonna be lower than ground level ?

Well, "ground level" isn't static. The north side of the sadium is actually higher than the south east corner...so the field is below the street on the north side but equal on the south side.

Kinda hard to explain.

Sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you to elaborate on that one, Marv. The field obviously has to be level, so what do you mean?

I believe he's saying the entire foundation of the stadium sits on a gradient but the field will be made perfectly level, resulting in different heights of the interior portions.

Sorta....

This picture mights help explain what I mean....

The field won't be flat per se. It'll have a slight crown in the middle out to the sidelines to assist with drainage. However it won't vary in elevation longitudinally.
I may be the only one that thinks this is cool, but so be it. ;-)

As I've stated before, I work for Brocade and they are one of the founding partners in the satdium project. I was just in an execs office and I saw a 49ers hardhat on her shelf and mentioned that it was cool because I was a fan. She then took it off the shelf and gave it to me. Pretty cool. Its from the Groundbreaking cerimony.

Again..I think it's pretty cool but I may be alone in my analysis.

How awesome is that! Get her a Starbucks card at least man for a thank you 'cause you scored!
Originally posted by ninertico:

As I've stated before, I work for Brocade and they are one of the founding partners in the satdium project. I was just in an execs office and I saw a 49ers hardhat on her shelf and mentioned that it was cool because I was a fan. She then took it off the shelf and gave it to me. Pretty cool. Its from the Groundbreaking cerimony.

How awesome is that! Get her a Starbucks card at least man for a thank you 'cause you scored!

Very nice, congrats on that!
Sorta....

This picture mights help explain what I mean....

nice

North side of stadium taken from across Tasman.

Photo taken slightly east of previous photo. I include this because you can see workers on top of scoreboard for scale purposes.

North side of stadium taken from across Tasman. They have installed a few escalators interior to the structure this week.

South eastern part of stadium taken from partway up Tasman ramp.

Northeast corner of stadium taken from partway up Tasman ramp.

East side of stadium taken from Tasman Bridge.

North side of stadium taken from in front of tennis courts across Tasman and no the palm tree is not as tall as stadium. (look up forced perspective)

North side of stadium taken from San Tomas Aquino Trail (STAT) at Tasman

Northeastern corner of Luxury tower taken from same spot as previous photo. I include this because there has been a question about whether the ends of the tower at the 100 and 200 level will be open air or enclosed. there are drawings showing both. The 3d seating diagram shows the 100 level open and the 200 level enclosed. This makes sense looking at the steel because the 100 level is pre-colored grey indicating it will be exposed and 200 level is uncolored indicating it will be enclosed edited for content

North end of stadium from STAT

South end of stadium from STAT

South end of stadium from further south on STAT. You can see installed risers on south end of stadium.

This is the first level of the Luxury tower taken from STAT. I show this because I have periodically seen "drop cloths" hung in the luxury tower. Now I understand why. They are spraying the structure. My guess is to protect the steel from melting in a fire. Note the workers for sense of scale

Luxury suite tower taken from STAT.

These are stadium lights in the dirt parking lot to the west of STAT

Southeast corner of stadium taken from STAT. Actually looking at this photo I'm just noticing you can see the end of the luxury tower much better than the other end I posted in a previous photo. I posted this because it's in the sun. So you can see the steel coloring better

Photos & captions c/o billwalshfield @ http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=131710
I can see my section!!!
I can see my section!!!

Hey can you get me a deal on a car, I heard you were in the biz
Was in the area yesterday, so I decided to drive by. Pictures don't do this justice and it was lit up very bright at night. So exciting to see the stadium up close and realize what future lies ahead. One note is that we drove by around 8pm and it sounded as if they were still working. I wonder ifconstruction is going around the clock?

Does anyone know when they plan to do the hardhat tours? I think that would be fun.
When I drive by and look at this, and seeing the footprint the stadium is on and the design, I think this is going to be one loud motherf**ka.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
I can see my section!!!

No, I'm an auctioneer. Not a dealer.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
I can see my section!!!

No, I'm an auctioneer. Not a dealer.

ok so just make sure whatever deal you can get me it's got be shipped overseas