There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Totally stoked Can't wait for the end result.
Originally posted by jreff22:
in 20 years when this stadium is broken they will go back to SF

40 year lease Homey.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,133
They need to buy that youth soccer field and turn it into a parking space.
Originally posted by mayo49:
They need to buy that youth soccer field and turn it into a parking space.


they need to pave over that POS golf course
Originally posted by mayo49:
They need to buy that youth soccer field and turn it into a parking space.

Most likely not going to happen. The City Council is bending over backwards to keep it because that was one of the big concerns of the citizens of SC...they didn't want to lose those youth soccer fields.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,133
Yeah, Marvin. I heard the same thing.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
in 20 years when this stadium is broken they will go back to SF

40 year lease Homey.

meh same thing
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, Marvin. I heard the same thing.

I can kinda understand it tho...those fields were there long before there was a stadium or a plan to move the Niners there. They get used alot and it's important to that community. Its not right that the Niners come in and pave over their fields just so peeps can have closer parking.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
in 20 years when this stadium is broken they will go back to SF

40 year lease Homey.

meh same thing

LOL...yeah, only TWICE as long. ;-)

Also...there won't be any place left in SF. The Candlestick/HuntersPoint/Naval Shipyard will all be redeveloped by then.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Nov 5, 2012 at 9:36 AM ]
What are they going to do the team HQ? It's seems too close to the stadium.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
in 20 years when this stadium is broken they will go back to SF

40 year lease Homey.

meh same thing

LOL...yeah, only TWICE as long. ;-)

Also...there won't be any place left in SF. The Candlestick/HuntersPoint/Naval Shipyard will all be redeveloped by then.
Hover Stadium
Originally posted by TrungLam:
What are they going to do the team HQ? It's seems too close to the stadium.

It's gonna stay. The point is for it to be close. ;-) The offices will stay in that building and they moved the weight room outdoors so now have more space in the building.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

^ yup. got that pic from the 49ers.com messageboard...you can really see the sheer scale of the stadium compare to the surrounding area....having enough parking spots are still iffy for me tho, especially in sept-oct when GA is still open on sundays

That's why I'm taking Light Rail. ;-)
Originally posted by Afrikan:
gonna miss those SF backdrops.

also, the only way to get to the stadium from the parking lots is that bridge huh?

No....well at least I don't think so.

In all of the final plans I have seen there is another bridge close to the street, another in the center of the Suite tower, and a second bridge right next to the one that you can see now.

I have no idea if those have been approved or if they are part of this project or another, but they are in all of the plans I've seen.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Nov 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

^ yup. got that pic from the 49ers.com messageboard...you can really see the sheer scale of the stadium compare to the surrounding area....having enough parking spots are still iffy for me tho, especially in sept-oct when GA is still open on sundays

That's why I'm taking Light Rail. ;-)

Not much to look at from aerial view. A nice new stadium would have looked real nice by the water in SF. But Im just happy we dont have to play in the dump much longer.