There are 186 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

^ yup. got that pic from the 49ers.com messageboard...you can really see the sheer scale of the stadium compare to the surrounding area....having enough parking spots are still iffy for me tho, especially in sept-oct when GA is still open on sundays
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Nov 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM ]
Awesome progress. Just drove by it Friday.
Can those water tanks be painted as boobs, they are kind of an eyesore.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Have they already started installing the pre-cast or are they just now starting to get them?
gonna miss those SF backdrops.

also, the only way to get to the stadium from the parking lots is that bridge huh?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
They've got to move around that live camera to some where where something is happening.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

also, the only way to get to the stadium from the parking lots is that bridge huh?

Good point. It's only about the width of 2 cars. I'm sure there is a plan to improve that situation.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Can those water tanks be painted as boobs, they are kind of an eyesore.

I think they'll be moved IIRC.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Good point. It's only about the width of 2 cars. I'm sure there is a plan to improve that situation.

they should make a mini golden gate and bay bridge over san tomas aquino creek lmfao

Its really too bad 49ers didn't have the vision to go to China Basin. The Giants made a go of it and now its one of the hotest place in SF.
Even the warriors want to be in the area.

Would have been great if they were in SF especially with all of those SF shots.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't think there was a lot big enough to make a move to China Basin. I think that option was ruled out rather quickly.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't think there was a lot big enough to make a move to China Basin. I think that option was ruled out rather quickly.

I think where the extension of the college is going to be built would've been big enough, no?
in 20 years when this stadium is broken they will go back to SF
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

^ yup. got that pic from the 49ers.com messageboard...you can really see the sheer scale of the stadium compare to the surrounding area....having enough parking spots are still iffy for me tho, especially in sept-oct when GA is still open on sundays

I think public transportation will be a lot more streamlined so there is less reliance on parking.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I think public transportation will be a lot more streamlined so there is less reliance on parking.
where is the 9ers HQ?

they have a decent amount of parking spaces as well.

edit- OMG
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 5, 2012 at 5:27 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone