There are 175 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WOW!! I haven't checked on the progress in a while and I'm in awe of this! We're finally going to have a marquee stadium worthy of a marquee team!! GO NINERS! Can't wait to attend a game there.
nice pics thanks Marvin49
It's exciting that we're finally getting a new stadium, but Im gonna miss Candlestick Park. I wouldve preferred they do a "reboot" like they did for Lambeau. Lots of good memories in that park, wouldve liked to see a few more.
wow im impressed.
And thats hard to do
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Are my eyes deceiving me or is that the first portion of precast concrete!?!

Yep, from billwalshfield's photos:

3 semi's bringing it in... (didn't they say they would start having a night crew working to put those in starting in Oct? or was it Nov? Has anyone looked at night to see if they were working? I know there are a lot more lights in the area than their use to be.

Originally posted by Gore_21:

Yep, from billwalshfield's photos:

3 semi's bringing it in... (didn't they say they would start having a night crew working to put those in starting in Oct? or was it Nov? Has anyone looked at night to see if they were working? I know there are a lot more lights in the area than their use to be.

Really cool! I'm amazed at how fast this process has been thus far.
[ Edited by PTulini on Nov 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Faraz80:
It's exciting that we're finally getting a new stadium, but Im gonna miss Candlestick Park. I wouldve preferred they do a "reboot" like they did for Lambeau. Lots of good memories in that park, wouldve liked to see a few more.

Uh, no. A complete s**thole that no refurb could fix. I've been going there since 1971 for the Giants and Niners and I will be the first person standing and cheering when the wrecking ball hits that worthless hunk of concrete.
Originally posted by dcsham:

Uh, no. A complete s**thole that no refurb could fix. I've been going there since 1971 for the Giants and Niners and I will be the first person standing and cheering when the wrecking ball hits that worthless hunk of concrete.

candlestick is filled with great memories but that's it. it's complete dump and hideous to look at
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by dcsham:

candlestick is filled with great memories but that's it. it's complete dump and hideous to look at

Yep

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I've peeked in a couple of times at night, but haven't seen much activity going on. I think the night crew starts coming in in November.
^ great pic.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Awesome pic from that view!
Share 49ersWebzone