There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

And BTW...some artists rederings of an Added "ROOF" to Miami's stadium (I keep wanting to call in Joe Robbie, but its been renamed).

Now THAT'S ugly.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Oct 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
And BTW...some artists rederings of an Added "ROOF" to Miami's stadium (I keep wanting to call in Joe Robbie, but its been renamed).

Now THAT'S ugly.

looks like a square toilet
I thought that was already clear...

Well, the last time I posted it I believe there was no date given for the vote. Also, I didn't know the loser would fight Houston for SB 51. I thought it was SF vs Miami and SF vs Houston but that was dumb of me to think they could get 2 in a row. I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to put up a date though because I wondered after hearing it initially when the vote would be.
Originally posted by tn9er:

Now THAT'S ugly.

looks like a square toilet

Originally posted by fister30:
Our new stadium is hideous

Are you nuts?

This stadium has an open design that takes advantage of the landscape and the great weather. The design fits perfectly within the landscape, not some monstrosity. I've seen the stadiums in Arizona and Dallas in person and they look ridiculous...totally out of place. I can also tell you from seeing the site in person many times that it is on a small footprint which I believe will make this one of the loudest venues in the NFL. We will literally be right on top of the action.

Now THAT'S ugly.

that's awesome
A great article on the news feed....

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_21853794/new-san-francisco-49ers-stadium-going-up-fast
Originally posted by Janitor:
A great article on the news feed....

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_21853794/new-san-francisco-49ers-stadium-going-up-fast

Great article!!!

Pics from that Article (Bigger and easier to view this way. There are actually 33 of them but most are old...these are all from Oct 11th...

I just saw my seat !

it's mothaf**kin iron man!
Apple iWin Stadium coming soon August 2014
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

If apple was going to sponsor the stadium, theyd also buy the team and rename em the Apple iBoughtthisteamtoflauntourwealth.

No...it would be the Apple iStadium.

No...it would be the Apple iStadium.

this