There are 208 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
HAI GUYZ!!!!

Are all the 70,000 seats will be occupied by season ticket holders or will they have individual seats available to sell.....like for a one-time event?
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
HAI GUYZ!!!!

Are all the 70,000 seats will be occupied by season ticket holders or will they have individual seats available to sell.....like for a one-time event?

you can always find a seat to anything for the right price
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
HAI GUYZ!!!!

good. i was kinda confused.
HAI GUYZ!!!!

LOL...I think you missed his meaning.

AsI understand it there will be a VERY small allocation of tickets available on Sundays for non-SBL holders. Effectively, just about every seat in the stadium has an SBL attached to it.

What I think 49allthetime was saying (and correct me if I'm wrong) is that all tix are for sale for a price, but you won'tbe purchasing from the team. You will be purchasing from a Season Tix holder on a website like NFL Ticket Exchange or Stub Hub.

It would be kinda unfair otherwise as peeps could just buy a ticket for a game and not have to pay for the SBL or the preseason games.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
HAI GUYZ!!!!

LOL...I think you missed his meaning.

AsI understand it there will be a VERY small allocation of tickets available on Sundays for non-SBL holders. Effectively, just about every seat in the stadium has an SBL attached to it.

What I think 49allthetime was saying (and correct me if I'm wrong) is that all tix are for sale for a price, but you won'tbe purchasing from the team. You will be purchasing from a Season Tix holder on a website like NFL Ticket Exchange or Stub Hub.

It would be kinda unfair otherwise as peeps could just buy a ticket for a game and not have to pay for the SBL or the preseason games.

yes...nothing is sold out

and if there is a seat available you buy it from the 9ers they will charge you a separate license fee on top of the seat value. Just like the raiders did
( think it was a 40$ fee)
Technically, 100% of the seats can't be season tickets. There's always a certain amount of tickets that are reserved for the family of the visiting team. If these tickets go unused, the team could sell them on an individual basis. But like someone said, there would most likely be a hefty fee attached to it.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
So that could be good or bad....

Either we got lucky and there will be very little lines....

or they are really small and we're screwed. LOL.

I guess we'll see.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking also. Hopefully they don't have an extra small bathroom because it's only for the 232-235 sections. I'm right next to you, in 234.
Originally posted by Blue_Chameleon:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Here is what someone put together re:the sun's position by hour.

NIIIIIICE!!!

needs a compass rose to show true north...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

at the stick I had afternoon shade. New layout I'm gonna be getting fried fml
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell

Given the new stadium and subsequent ticket sales, last year for the 49ers might be the most valuable turnaround in sports history.

Marvin49, you got a screengrab of that SNF flyover the new stadium site?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Marvin49, you got a screengrab of that SNF flyover the new stadium site?

No....but I'm hoping to get one. ;-) I have the game on my DVR. I need to capture it.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/photo-gallery/New-Santa-Clara-Stadium-Construction-Update-Fifth-Level/ae013a31-e6bb-4ef6-97ef-8b86000389c8
i heard they're building an illuminati base underneath the stadium
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i heard they're building an illuminati base underneath the stadium

for the cohns?
Share 49ersWebzone