There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Who all got relocated? I know Marvin did. Did cwilson? Anyone else?

Still waiting for my call

For relocation? They're already selling to waitlisters.

I bought mine on the second day and they just called me today. There are two separate things going on, supposedly there is separate inventory for waitlisters vs relocations. Basically they are selling out the stadium first, then letting people move. Makes sense from a business perspective but is completely opposite of what they claimed would happen. Because cwilson you were actually a form of waitlist I believe (unless you put a deposit down on those 80k's).

I put a deposit down, so I was in Group 1.

Me too.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Who all got relocated? I know Marvin did. Did cwilson? Anyone else?

Still waiting for my call

For relocation? They're already selling to waitlisters.

I bought mine on the second day and they just called me today. There are two separate things going on, supposedly there is separate inventory for waitlisters vs relocations. Basically they are selling out the stadium first, then letting people move. Makes sense from a business perspective but is completely opposite of what they claimed would happen. Because cwilson you were actually a form of waitlist I believe (unless you put a deposit down on those 80k's).

I put a deposit down, so I was in Group 1.

But you put a deposit on nothing right? You declined your allocation and put down a deposit for other seats right (I'd like to be in SBL $X)? When they were selling tickets they claimed that those of us who bought our allocations would have priority over people like you. But slimy sales came in and they didn't stay true to that.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
But you put a deposit on nothing right? You declined your allocation and put down a deposit for other seats right (I'd like to be in SBL $X)? When they were selling tickets they claimed that those of us who bought our allocations would have priority over people like you. But slimy sales came in and they didn't stay true to that.

I declined my club seat - that put me first in line for relo (Group 1). Next comes those who accepted their seats (Group 2). Next comes those who were non-club, and declined their seats. Then comes waitlisters.

And within every group, it was supposed to go by your time stamp.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
But you put a deposit on nothing right? You declined your allocation and put down a deposit for other seats right (I'd like to be in SBL $X)? When they were selling tickets they claimed that those of us who bought our allocations would have priority over people like you. But slimy sales came in and they didn't stay true to that.

I declined my club seat - that put me first in line for relo (Group 1). Next comes those who accepted their seats (Group 2). Next comes those who were non-club, and declined their seats. Then comes waitlisters.

And within every group, it was supposed to go by your time stamp.

By that I was in Group 2. Got my call today at like 11am. And Non-club people who declined their seats (Stoney is one) and waitlisters (from your thread) got priority before me. Makes sense for them making money but complete BS.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
By that I was in Group 2. Got my call today at like 11am. And Non-club people who declined their seats (Stoney is one) and waitlisters (from your thread) got priority before me. Makes sense for them making money but complete BS.

QFT
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
But you put a deposit on nothing right? You declined your allocation and put down a deposit for other seats right (I'd like to be in SBL $X)? When they were selling tickets they claimed that those of us who bought our allocations would have priority over people like you. But slimy sales came in and they didn't stay true to that.

I declined my club seat - that put me first in line for relo (Group 1). Next comes those who accepted their seats (Group 2). Next comes those who were non-club, and declined their seats. Then comes waitlisters.

And within every group, it was supposed to go by your time stamp.

By that I was in Group 2. Got my call today at like 11am. And Non-club people who declined their seats (Stoney is one) and waitlisters (from your thread) got priority before me. Makes sense for them making money but complete BS.

What section are you in? Those Waitlisters may not be getting the same options.

I was told that I had to wait for the call because they had "better seats". They were right. I got much better seats because I waited for the call.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 13, 2012 at 3:57 PM ]
It seems that the people hired to work specifically on this project are like used car salesmen. At least that's how my rep came across. He couldn't answer many questions clearly and talked in circles. The process of time stamping etc was never explained to me until I started questioning my main rep with the niners. I guess the sooner you decided about re-locating the higher on the priorty wait list you were. I had waited cuz I did not know it mattered. I was offered seats in 146 but could not afford them, so I asked to be re-located. They asked if I knew anyone interested in those seats. As it turns out, the guy I have been splitting seats with for years decided to take them. I thought this unusual but figured they were having trouble selling those more expensive seats. So on Sept. 3 I called the stadium rep to be sure that I was on the list and tell him I would take any Upper Level seats that were in the lower rows. I was only interested in the cheapest 2K SBL seats. He said to me, "let's do this" and said he had 2 seats in SECTION 301 , Row 4. These are similar to my end zone seats at Candlestick only in the upper deck. I looked at the 3D map and decided that I liked them and went for it. I had already put the deposit down when I had released my old seats. I am happy that I was able to secure the cheapest seats in the stadium but still not in the Upper nose bleed sections.
Originally posted by Realmenofgenius:
It seems that the people hired to work specifically on this project are like used car salesmen. At least that's how my rep came across. He couldn't answer many questions clearly and talked in circles. The process of time stamping etc was never explained to me until I started questioning my main rep with the niners. I guess the sooner you decided about re-locating the higher on the priorty wait list you were. I had waited cuz I did not know it mattered. I was offered seats in 146 but could not afford them, so I asked to be re-located. They asked if I knew anyone interested in those seats. As it turns out, the guy I have been splitting seats with for years decided to take them. I thought this unusual but figured they were having trouble selling those more expensive seats. So on Sept. 3 I called the stadium rep to be sure that I was on the list and tell him I would take any Upper Level seats that were in the lower rows. I was only interested in the cheapest 2K SBL seats. He said to me, "let's do this" and said he had 2 seats in SECTION 301 , Row 4. These are similar to my end zone seats at Candlestick only in the upper deck. I looked at the 3D map and decided that I liked them and went for it. I had already put the deposit down when I had released my old seats. I am happy that I was able to secure the cheapest seats in the stadium but still not in the Upper nose bleed sections.

Yeah these people are the same salesmen that sold the NY SBL's. They know how to run the game. Slimey, sleazy, anything to make a buck.
Originally posted by Realmenofgenius:
It seems that the people hired to work specifically on this project are like used car salesmen. At least that's how my rep came across. He couldn't answer many questions clearly and talked in circles. The process of time stamping etc was never explained to me until I started questioning my main rep with the niners. I guess the sooner you decided about re-locating the higher on the priorty wait list you were. I had waited cuz I did not know it mattered. I was offered seats in 146 but could not afford them, so I asked to be re-located. They asked if I knew anyone interested in those seats. As it turns out, the guy I have been splitting seats with for years decided to take them. I thought this unusual but figured they were having trouble selling those more expensive seats. So on Sept. 3 I called the stadium rep to be sure that I was on the list and tell him I would take any Upper Level seats that were in the lower rows. I was only interested in the cheapest 2K SBL seats. He said to me, "let's do this" and said he had 2 seats in SECTION 301 , Row 4. These are similar to my end zone seats at Candlestick only in the upper deck. I looked at the 3D map and decided that I liked them and went for it. I had already put the deposit down when I had released my old seats. I am happy that I was able to secure the cheapest seats in the stadium but still not in the Upper nose bleed sections.

I can't speak for every rep, but my rep told me up front that getting the deposit in as soon as possible timestamped my place in line. That was the reason I moved so quickly to secure my seats. That's the reason I was able to get my first choice when relocation came.
I was told again today to wait and everything is going by the time stamped deposit.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I was told again today to wait and everything is going by the time stamped deposit.

When did you put in your deposit? Was it a deposit on your assigned seats?
How will the sun go over the stadium?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
How will the sun go over the stadium?

Good question. I picked my seats with this in mind. It will be pretty much like candlestick. Starting over the south endzone, and setting behind the Suite Tower. I chose the south endzone, so I don't have to look into the sun. My section, 327, is in south endzone.
Interesting map found on 49ers.com forum, official seating map as of 9/13
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Interesting map found on 49ers.com forum, official seating map as of 9/13

Nice work. Keep in mind most of the available sections are going to be just the upper half or higher. That's what my rep was showing me when I went down to the preview center. Lots of open sections, but the lower parts are all taken already.