LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Interesting map found on 49ers.com forum, official seating map as of 9/13

Nice work. Keep in mind most of the available sections are going to be just the upper half or higher. That's what my rep was showing me when I went down to the preview center. Lots of open sections, but the lower parts are all taken already.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I was told again today to wait and everything is going by the time stamped deposit.

When did you put in your deposit? Was it a deposit on your assigned seats?

My allocated seats with a relocation request

I waited till the 8/15 to pay the deposit
I was told again today to wait and everything is going by the time stamped deposit.

When did you put in your deposit? Was it a deposit on your assigned seats?

My allocated seats with a relocation request

I waited till the 8/15 to pay the deposit

OK..then thats probably why you are still waiting. I put in my deposit on the third day the tix were available...I think it was in June.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Interesting map found on 49ers.com forum, official seating map as of 9/13

Nice work. Keep in mind most of the available sections are going to be just the upper half or higher. That's what my rep was showing me when I went down to the preview center. Lots of open sections, but the lower parts are all taken already.

Wow...looks like all of thos upper sections right next to the suite tower are sold out. I'm assuming that all of the food/bathrooms for those sections will be IN the Suite Stack. I keep looking at maps and stuff and I see clubs and stuff so not sure exactly how thats gonna work. My rep told me that everything is right behind us, but I'm not sure if she really knows.

I can't imagine tho that they would make us walk all the way over to another section. That would suck. LOL.
How will the sun go over the stadium?

That was also a big part of my decision.

The Suite Tower side of the stadium should be in shadow at or soon after kickoff and won't have sun in thier eyes at any point. That is also the Home Sideline. Those are probably the biggest 2 reasons that side is selling out faster than the other.

East to west
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

East to west

Haha yeah I know. Was hoping for more interesting discussion regarding overhangs and which sections could possibly get some shade relief etc from that post. Instead I got a lot of common sense like "East to west" and that the visitors side will bake and the home side will be in shade due to the tower. Oh well lol.

East to west

Haha yeah I know. Was hoping for more interesting discussion regarding overhangs and which sections could possibly get some shade relief etc from that post. Instead I got a lot of common sense like "East to west" and that the visitors side will bake and the home side will be in shade due to the tower. Oh well lol.

Well then ask about the overhangs and such.

If you don't want a simple answer don't ask a simple question.
Wow...looks like all of thos upper sections right next to the suite tower are sold out. I'm assuming that all of the food/bathrooms for those sections will be IN the Suite Stack. I keep looking at maps and stuff and I see clubs and stuff so not sure exactly how thats gonna work. My rep told me that everything is right behind us, but I'm not sure if she really knows.

I can't imagine tho that they would make us walk all the way over to another section. That would suck. LOL.

Marvin: My rep said the same thing, that the concessions and bathrooms would be in the suite tower for us in the 232-235 sections, so I'm hoping that's correct. Less fans to compete with. One of the reasons I decided to move there, as well as the shade factor. Just hope they still have some good concessions inside there.
Originally posted by hello28:

Marvin: My rep said the same thing, that the concessions and bathrooms would be in the suite tower for us in the 232-235 sections, so I'm hoping that's correct. Less fans to compete with. One of the reasons I decided to move there, as well as the shade factor. Just hope they still have some good concessions inside there.

Me Too.

I'm in 235. Which section are you in?
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 14, 2012 at 11:57 AM ]

My rep told me that the concessions and bathrooms would be seperate from the ones the club's use, and would only be used by the handful of non-club 200 seat holders.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

My rep told me that the concessions and bathrooms would be seperate from the ones the club's use, and would only be used by the handful of non-club 200 seat holders.

So that could be good or bad....

Either we got lucky and there will be very little lines....

or they are really small and we're screwed. LOL.

I guess we'll see.

East to west

Here is what someone put together re:the sun's position by hour.

East to west

Thats a beautiful thing.

Looks like I'll be in the shade at kickoff.

NIIIIIICE!!!
Share 49ersWebzone