There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

• DJD
  • Veteran
I think it's fantastic!!
i think i looks gorgeous. Its beauty is in it's simplicity and how it's designed to be a fan experience.

It'll also be much more impressive when it's done.
  • Wiseman
  • Info N/A
This facility seems like an homage to the old school stadiums with many new technologies and modern amenities.

I really like it. The stuff in Dallas and Arizona is almost too flashy for my liking.
Looks good!

-9fA
Ok, I'm sold
Looks pretty good!

Is it just me, or does the stadium seem fairly flat? I feel like the upper deck seats are much further away from the field than other seats. What I mean to ask, is Row 30 the same distance from the field in the new stadium as it is in say, Candlestick?
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Looks pretty good!

Is it just me, or does the stadium seem fairly flat? I feel like the upper deck seats are much further away from the field than other seats. What I mean to ask, is Row 30 the same distance from the field in the new stadium as it is in say, Candlestick?

I bet there's actual dimension regulations as to how close seats are allowed to be to the field that are set in place for safety, so I would imagine that all stadiums fallow similar guidelines.

I think the real stadium will in fact be much different than what you might have in your mind based on the drawings.

[ Edited by 49123 on Jun 3, 2009 at 08:18:35 ]
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I can only hope that the history we make there will come anywhere close to "Candlestick"
Originally posted by macombs:

Its been a big year so far! New uniforms, singletary as coach, drafted arguably the best prospect in the draft and a new stadium to be built! So far so good for this year
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Its been a big year so far! New uniforms, singletary as coach, drafted arguably the best prospect in the draft and a new stadium to be built! So far so good for this year

Now I wanna see some wins on the field this year
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Now I wanna see some wins on the field this year

For sure! Can't wait for week 1, only 3 months away haha
SweeeeT.