There are 152 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wiseman
  • Info N/A
This facility seems like an homage to the old school stadiums with many new technologies and modern amenities.

I really like it. The stuff in Dallas and Arizona is almost too flashy for my liking.
Looks good!

-9fA
Ok, I'm sold
Looks pretty good!

Is it just me, or does the stadium seem fairly flat? I feel like the upper deck seats are much further away from the field than other seats. What I mean to ask, is Row 30 the same distance from the field in the new stadium as it is in say, Candlestick?
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Looks pretty good!

Is it just me, or does the stadium seem fairly flat? I feel like the upper deck seats are much further away from the field than other seats. What I mean to ask, is Row 30 the same distance from the field in the new stadium as it is in say, Candlestick?

I bet there's actual dimension regulations as to how close seats are allowed to be to the field that are set in place for safety, so I would imagine that all stadiums fallow similar guidelines.

I think the real stadium will in fact be much different than what you might have in your mind based on the drawings.

[ Edited by 49123 on Jun 3, 2009 at 08:18:35 ]
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

I can only hope that the history we make there will come anywhere close to "Candlestick"
Originally posted by macombs:
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Its been a big year so far! New uniforms, singletary as coach, drafted arguably the best prospect in the draft and a new stadium to be built! So far so good for this year
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Its been a big year so far! New uniforms, singletary as coach, drafted arguably the best prospect in the draft and a new stadium to be built! So far so good for this year

Now I wanna see some wins on the field this year

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Now I wanna see some wins on the field this year

For sure! Can't wait for week 1, only 3 months away haha
SweeeeT.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Looks pretty good!

The stadium model was made to use the acoustical advantages of the design while improving the line of sight for every seat in the house. I remember how much they touted these two points when we first saw the pics.

I personally love it. Amazing what a 3-D rendering and night-time effects can do to improve its appearance. The bottom line though is that this is finally moving forward again after last night.

I may actually get to seat in our new stadium during my lifetime...

it's nice,hurry up and build it!!
Me likey! It's simple, takes advantage of the awsome Cal weather and looks nice at night. Its more about what happens on the field anyway. Though it might not be shiny or sparkle enough for some of the other Homers on the Zone though that think they're expert stadium architects.
Share 49ersWebzone