There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
How are people being contacted? From their rep? A separate service? Are they calling and THEN asking for seat options or are they calling with preset options?

Directly by their rep and then you have to make an on the spot decision. You can ask for specific sections, and your rep will tell you what's available.

OK. I've emailed him like 10 times with my choices...lol. He should know what I'm looking for. ;-)

Good luck - hopefully you get a good upgrade.

Well I got them in the third day they were available so I was hoping I had priority. He told me I'd get a call late yesterday or this morning. Checking my phone every 5 minutes...lol.
Word is 133, 134, 142, 143, 235, 243, 312-317 are all sold out.

Damn. 235 and 243 were my first 2 choices.

Damn. 235 and 243 were my first 2 choices.

They were two of my first choices too. They claim that all but singles were sold out before the Group 1's even went.
I called my rep today to let him know that I'm not getting the addtional seats, but he was able to upgrade me and move me closer. I'm staying in the same section 128 but moving from row 13 to row 9 isle seats. Not much but better than nothing.
I was able to get moved from 323 to an aisle seat in section 234 (next to 235) yesterday. My rep had told me before that I could relocate starting Thurs, Sept 6th, but when I found out others in group 2 were being relocated already, I called yesterday afternoon and got reassigned right away. I would call your rep instead of waiting.
[ Edited by hello28 on Sep 5, 2012 at 10:56 AM ]
Originally posted by hello28:
I was able to get moved from 323 to an aisle seat in section 234 (next to 235) yesterday. My rep had told me before that I could relocate starting Thurs, Sept 6th, but when I found out others in group 2 were being relocated already, I called yesterday afternoon and got reassigned right away. I would call your rep instead of waiting.

OK, now THAT pisses me off.

My rep keeps telling me to wait and now I'm reading about people who were in the group AFTER me getting the seats I was looking for.

My rep keeps telling me to wait and now I'm reading about people who were in the group AFTER me getting the seats I was looking for.

If you are in group 1 you definitely should have been called already. I know that I signed early and my rep had told me that for group 2's I was on the top of the list. But it seemed like they weren't going in any kind of order yesterday when I started hearing about group 2 people who signed up later than I did get reassigned before me.

If you are in group 1 you definitely should have been called already. I know that I signed early and my rep had told me that for group 2's I was on the top of the list. But it seemed like they weren't going in any kind of order yesterday when I started hearing about group 2 people who signed up later than I did get reassigned before me.

Relocations aren't even supposed to start until Sep 6th officially (which is tomorrow). But squeaky wheels are getting grease right now.
Now I'm COMPLETELY confused.

I just talked to my Rep. I am curently in Section 225. He offered to move me to Section 222 (three sections closer to 50 yard line) but told me that I was better of waiting for the "service team" to call me because they had better seats. He said that if I really wanted to move he could move me right now to 222, but I was much better off waiting.

He told me that the "service team" had better seats available.

I just talked to my Rep. I am curently in Section 225. He offered to move me to Section 222 (three sections closer to 50 yard line) but told me that I was better of waiting for the "service team" to call me because they had better seats. He said that if I really wanted to move he could move me right now to 222, but I was much better off waiting.

Yeah, that is confusing. I know I have a service rep as well. Never knew why I have my ticket rep and a service rep. I did the relocation with my ticket rep, then 2 hours later my service rep called to relocate me and I let her know my ticket rep already helped me out. Seems kinda disorganized over there....
[ Edited by hello28 on Sep 5, 2012 at 2:48 PM ]

Yeah, that is confusing. I know I have a service rep as well. Never knew why I have my ticket rep and a service rep. I did the relocation with my ticket rep, then 2 hours later my service rep called to relocate me and I let her know my ticket rep already helped me out. Seems kinda disorganized over there....

...and I still haven't heard from my service rep nd my ticket rep keeps telling me to be patient. At this pint I'm wondering if I'll end up with even worse seats than the ones he was affering me.

All well. If I end up in 225 it won't be the end of the world, but I purchased quickly just so that I could have first dibs when relocation came. Seems all messed up right now.

...and I still haven't heard from my service rep nd my ticket rep keeps telling me to be patient. At this pint I'm wondering if I'll end up with even worse seats than the ones he was affering me.

All well. If I end up in 225 it won't be the end of the world, but I purchased quickly just so that I could have first dibs when relocation came. Seems all messed up right now.

I'm wondering if this is borderline fraudulent. I know salesmen can lie through their teeth but this is ridiculous. I would imagine lots of seats are getting sold to waitlist people before our relocations, I mean it makes sense they already got our money and commitment. Your other problem is you are trying to just relocate in your same SBL section. I'm trying to upgrade to more expensive SBL region and I got more traction but there doesn't seem to be much desirable left.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

I'm wondering if this is borderline fraudulent. I know salesmen can lie through their teeth but this is ridiculous. I would imagine lots of seats are getting sold to waitlist people before our relocations, I mean it makes sense they already got our money and commitment. Your other problem is you are trying to just relocate in your same SBL section. I'm trying to upgrade to more expensive SBL region and I got more traction but there doesn't seem to be much desirable left.

I dunno what the deal is. He was pretty adamant that I would be better off if I was patient, but I just don't see how that's possible. Its like he's saying that the "service team" is holding large blocks of tickets or something.

He could have just told me that 222 was the best I could do and be done with it but he told me to wait instead. Its seems like it would have been much easier to get rid of me if he hadn't told me to wait. I dunno what to think anymore.

These are extracts from four diff emails. As you can see he was calming me down because I was pretty pissed. LOL.

Your best bet is to wait.

But, I can move to you section 222 Row 8 Seats 13-14

The service team has better seats

I know you are antsy. Wait. Be patient. It will pay off better for you. Our service team is handling the relocations. They are assigned to help you.

Be patient man. Be patient. It will work out.

Sooo......who knows. If I end up with 225, so be it. It just sucks that I'm in a waiting game while it seams that others are getting their seats.

The other thing I was wondering about is that they may be accounting for peeps moving OUT of the sections I want to be closer to the field. One poster above moved out of a section that is on my list of possible sections to move to.

Who the hell knows.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 5, 2012 at 3:36 PM ]
I think i figured it out from what you guys posted..

This is what i think is happening

Our ticket reps are in charge of sales, so all the seats available..non-reserved seating is what they can offer.

Now the service reps have more seating because those are the allocated seats the current Season ticket holders are giving up..I.E those would be better seats

hopefully that is the case

My Rep told me to be patient also.