LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 189 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think i figured it out from what you guys posted..

This is what i think is happening

Our ticket reps are in charge of sales, so all the seats available..non-reserved seating is what they can offer.

Now the service reps have more seating because those are the allocated seats the current Season ticket holders are giving up..I.E those would be better seats

hopefully that is the case

My Rep told me to be patient also.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Our ticket reps are in charge of sales, so all the seats available..non-reserved seating is what they can offer.

Now the service reps have more seating because those are the allocated seats the current Season ticket holders are giving up..I.E those would be better seats

I'm glad your rep said the same. That gives me hope that I'm not getting the run-around.

The only problem tho is that the stadium is the same size as the stick (actually seats about 1000 fewer people), so their shouldn't be large blocks of seats that are "non-reserved".

Then again, I clearly have no idea how this works so anything is possible.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM ]
Marvin, If you have the service reps name, maybe you should call him/her. I know they had sent me an email awhile back with my service rep's name so you should have received something also.

It is true, however, that doing this early is not always beneficial, since people are constantly moving. One day the seats you want may be taken and an hour later, someone has relocated out of that section so the seats have now freed up.
[ Edited by hello28 on Sep 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I'm glad your rep said the same.

The only problem tho is that the stadium is the same size as the stick (actually seats about 1000 fewer people), so their shouldn't be large blocks of seats that are "non-reserved".

Then again, I clearly have no idea how this works so anything is possible.

who knows but i will be pissed if i can't get in the area i want (where I'm at currently)
Originally posted by hello28:
Marvin, If you have the service reps name, maybe you should call him/her. I know they had sent me an email awhile back with my service rep's name so you should have received something also.

It is true, however, that doing this early is not always beneficial, since people are constantly moving. One day the seats you want may be taken and an hour later, someone has relocated out of that section so the seats have now freed up.

LOL. I've been emailing him all day. I copied some of his replies on the last page. He gave me an option to move but told me I should be patient because the "Service Team" would have better seats.

I did read somewhere tho that the moves would be based on your preference when you first got the seats and I do remember my rep asking me that day where I would want to move.

Who knows...maybe they already have seats in mind for me and they are just waiting for this all to play out. I have no freakin idea.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM ]
Just got back from the stadium offices. I got the section I wanted. 327, row 8, seats 5-6. There are a lot of sections totally blacked out. I'm glad I called yesterday to see what was up. He was ready to put me in over the phone, but I wanted to go down to see the model. If anybody is waiting for a call, you should contact your rep asap. My rep is Brenden Long. He's totally cool. Gave me lots of info I'm sure a lot of people don't ask about. I'm gonna do a right up right now of all the info he gave me.
So the stadium framework should be completed sometime early next year. Then it's just all the insides to finish. They're very much expecting it to be no problem finishing by the 2014 season.

The soccer fields will be staying. It was part of the agreement with the city when the plans were put in place.

Great America will be closed on gamedays.

Parking is mostly going to be off site. The suites in the tower will use the parking garage, as well as the main lot of GA. Buses will also be parked in the main GA lot, closest to the amusement park. The large lot connected to the hilton will be partially open to park for regular fans. He said that club seats will be guaranteed a spot in the hilton lot, and then if space is still available, regular fans may be eligible to park there.

All parking closest to the stadium will require a prepaid pass. Most of it will most likely require a season long prepaid pass. These areas are in the lots of the businesses across the street from the hilton and hyatt. I believe there are 3 main lots that are targeted. Negotiations are still ongoing will these businesses, so exact details are not available yet.

Tasman, from Great America Pkwy to past the stadium will be shut down on gamedays. There will be a big football/tailgate atmosphere set up in this area, with food trucks and the whole shebang.

The Montana hotel project is still up in the air. They really don't have inside information on the project. All they know is it's an ongoing possibility. If for some reason it doesn't go through, they would look to make that a parking area for the stadium.

There's going to be an underground tunnel that connects HQ to the 49ers locker room in the stadium.

That's all I can remember, right now. If there are any questions, I'd be happy to do my best to answer.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 5, 2012 at 5:40 PM ]

http://www.tout.com/m/ikbs9p?ref=twqdra0e

Great progress and videos.

Originally posted by Marvin49:
I know alot of people think that....but I think your just too used to seeing the new Space Age stuff in Dallas and Phoenix.

Ya know what...we don't NEED that stuff. Phoenix is the desert and Dallas is humid as hell.

The best part about a stadium in Nor Cal is the Weather.

I like this stadium alot because it puts whats most important first...Fan Experience...not looking pretty in pictures and paintings.

Ya know what pretty? A full stadium and the Niners bound to the Bay Area for another 30 or 40 years.
I agree. Like a lot of fans here, I don't think the new stadium is the most pleasing to the eye but the Nor Cal weather does not really call for an indoor stadium and/or retractable dome and it will still be an upgrade over Candlestick park. That said, regardless of how nice the new stadium is, the last game in Candlestick will be historic, sad and probably devastating for a lot of long-time niner fans.
Originally posted by iwasright73:
I agree. Like a lot of fans here, I don't think the new stadium is the most pleasing to the eye but the Nor Cal weather does not really call for an indoor stadium and/or retractable dome and it will still be an upgrade over Candlestick park. That said, regardless of how nice the new stadium is, the last game in Candlestick will be historic, sad and probably devastating for a lot of long-time niner fans.

if it's a NFCCG home blowout win over the cowpukes, vaginants, or fudgepackers I'll take the bittersweet sadness of the farewell to the stick!
less talky talk and more pictures.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
less talky talk and more pictures.

okay...

Second deck construction underway

View from Great America parking lot of west side of stadium(luxury suite tower)

View of parking garage under construction across the street from stadium. Taken from in front of golf course across the street from stadium

View of north side of stadium(can see west side luxury suite tower)Taken from same spot as previous picture(golf course across the street)

Steel worker on northeast corner of stadium. Taken from across the street(tasman). Trees and light rail wire are in median of Tasman

Northeast corner of stadium taken from across the street

Northeast corner taken from partway up Tasman ramp

View of east side and 2nd level southeast corner of stadium. Taken from partway up Tasman ramp

View of northeast corner of stadium. Taken from near top of Tasman ramp

View looking across youth soccer fields

For Raiders fans

Stadium will overlook practice fields
Share 49ersWebzone