There are 218 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Any other Group 1 STH's have their appointment to pick seats today?

I thought you had to get on the wait list since you passed on club level seats?
I just got a call from my rep to see if i wanted to add more seats. I put in a request to possibly add more seats and paid the $400 deposit. I can move closer if i take the additional seats, but i'm going to pass. i wonder if i can still move closer. I'll call my rep back today and see what he says.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dwy621:
I just got a call from my rep to see if i wanted to add more seats. I put in a request to possibly add more seats and paid the $400 deposit. I can move closer if i take the additional seats, but i'm going to pass. i wonder if i can still move closer. I'll call my rep back today and see what he says.

If you have to purchase more seats to move, then I ain't moving either. That would be bunk tho.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

If you have to purchase more seats to move, then I ain't moving either. That would be bunk tho.

Did you get your call ?

hopefully i can move to my original location
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Did you get your call ?

hopefully i can move to my original location

Not yet. Exact response from my rep via email was...

"Our service will be reaching out at some point this afternoon or tomorrow morning."

Did anyone "get the call" yet? Automated?
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM ]

The stupid part was that i said go ahead and just move my seats to the new seats, which were 5 rows closer in the same section. I wanted to talk to my cousin (who i share the seats with) first, but he said he can't move me. I'll be really pissed if new people get to get better seats than me.
So he would only move you if you purchased more seats?

Lame. If that's how this works I'm gonna be pissed. Nobody said that was the case before we got our seats. Did you have the option to move into another section?
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM ]

Lame. If that's how this works I'm gonna be pissed. Nobody said that was the case before we got our seats. Did you have the option to move into another section?

They told me adding seats would get me more priority when I put y deposit down. But I want to know what date and time these people getting seats were at. I bought mine on the second day.
Surprised by how reasonable the new seat pricing was. Not a huge increase over current prices at the 'Stick for comparable seats (10 yard line, 25 rows up).

lol still not gonna buy lol.

Originally posted by 9erReign:

They told me adding seats would get me more priority when I put y deposit down. But I want to know what date and time these people getting seats were at. I bought mine on the second day.

Well I got mine on the 3rd day and I haven't been contacted yet. Did you put in the deposit when you got your seats or just recently?
I think there are going to be a lot of seats available, most of the people around me are not buying seats

Did you guys talk to your neighbors about this?
I think there are going to be a lot of seats available, most of the people around me are not buying seats

I'm actually not currently a Season Ticket Holder. My friend is and he upgraded to club seats. Even with the club seats, he still got his allocation of regular seats and he asked his rep if he could allow me to buy them and he said yes.

Long story short: I don't know my neighbors.

I'm actually not currently a Season Ticket Holder. My friend is and he upgraded to club seats. Even with the club seats, he still got his allocation of regular seats and he asked his rep if he could allow me to buy them and he said yes.

Long story short: I don't know my neighbors.
ahh..but yeah i think there will be seats available to us common folk
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Surprised by how reasonable the new seat pricing was. Not a huge increase over current prices at the 'Stick for comparable seats (10 yard line, 25 rows up).

lol still not gonna buy lol.

You don't go to games now anyways
Share 49ersWebzone