LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninertico:
"We love that from the highest peak you will be able to look right down at the 50-yard line of the 49ers' new stadium," said Joanne Pasternack, director of community relations for the 49ers Foundation

Bs... The suites are 10 stories high and directly blocks that side of GA
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
"We love that from the highest peak you will be able to look right down at the 50-yard line of the 49ers' new stadium," said Joanne Pasternack, director of community relations for the 49ers Foundation

Bs... The suites are 10 stories high and directly blocks that side of GA

Yeah I agree. She's full of sh.it on that one.
they should make a monorail shuttling around Great America & parking lots to the stadium
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Still would be cool if you could, huh?
Originally posted by susweel:
at this pace they might finish in 1 year

seriously
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

seriously

No way will it be done one year from the start or even one year from now. The steel going up is exciting and it will be cool when they start placing the pre-cast bowl panels, but once complete they'll start installation of the electrical, plumbing and environmental systems throughout. That work will take about three times as long and won't be nearly as fun to watch from afar. This time next year many will be asking what's taking so long.

Still would be cool if you could, huh?

I would $hit my pants if you could, that would be one tall coaster
  • THEB
  • Veteran
even when all the walls are up, theyll have to put the final touch ups on everything which could and will take months.
Originally posted by THEB:
even when all the walls are up, theyll have to put the final touch ups on everything which could and will take months.

Plumbing and electric itself will take a few months

seriously

No way will it be done one year from the start or even one year from now. The steel going up is exciting and it will be cool when they start placing the pre-cast bowl panels, but once complete they'll start installation of the electrical, plumbing and environmental systems throughout. That work will take about three times as long and won't be nearly as fun to watch from afar. This time next year many will be asking what's taking so long.

I still think they'll be way ahead of schedule. Kickoff would be August 2014? They'll be done months before then

seriously

I still think they'll be way ahead of schedule. Kickoff would be August 2014? They'll be done months before then

Oh yeah, they'll easily be done in time for a 2014 kick-off. No worries about that.
Any other Group 1 STH's have their appointment to pick seats today?
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Any other Group 1 STH's have their appointment to pick seats today?

I've been trying to contact my rep to no avail. I'm guessing they are pretty busy.

EDIT: Got a message that said I'd be contacted this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 4, 2012 at 8:24 AM ]
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Originally posted by THEB:

Plumbing and electric itself will take a few months

They are also using new technology in installing wifi throughout the stadium.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
They are moving a lot of metal today. i just watched them pull about 5 pieces of steel with the a single crane at once. theyre putting it up there FAST
Share 49ersWebzone