There are 228 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by PTulini:

Hideous

Raiders fans might like it cuz they can get in for free.

faster exits when fights brake out.
all i can say is gooooodbye candlesuck!
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Old aerial photo of Kezar.

View from the field

Very Nice

I went to HS games for 4 years there (Sacred Heart '85). My dad graduated from the HS across the street (Poly) and played there at Kezar. Later, as SFPD, he worked the 49er games.

RIP dad (3/2/09)

Nice. The new design seems to pick up on some of Kezar's features especially on the box seat side.
Don't love it, don't hate it. Just want a new stadium at this point.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
For me the new place is a celebration of 49ers football. Open air inviting design. All of these enclosed UFO mother ship stadiums to me simply signify the horrible weather of their locations. This stadium boldly flaunts our amazing climate and will be a stunning prime time & superbowl venue. Not to mention a very comfortable place to watch a niner game.

[ Edited by DJD on Jun 1, 2009 at 11:53:34 ]
Well, since I doubt I will be going to any games, at least in the near future, I really don't care what it looks like, as longs most fans like it and the players can perform.

Looks like crap, if you really want to know my opinion.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Well, since I doubt I will be going to any games, at least in the near future, I really don't care what it looks like, as longs most fans like it and the players can perform.

Yeah, it's hard for me to believe this is the best they could come up with. Not a lot of imagination went into that...thing. But hey it's new!

THIS is a stadium!
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by Niners99:
What happens when it rains?

you play in the rain like a FOOTBALL team is supposed to.

i swear....go tell mike singletary "but what if it rains!" and see what he says about it.

Honestly.....

facetious

Main Entry: fa·ce·tious
Pronunciation: fə-ˈsē-shəs
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French facetieux, from facetie jest, from Latin facetia
Date: 1599

1 : joking or jesting often inappropriately : waggish
2 : meant to be humorous or funny : not serious

this is Niner Talk. when someone says something like that, you dont assume sarcasm. you assume they are really that "simple minded".

i swear....go tell mike singletary "but what if it rains!" and see what he says about it.

Honestly.....

facetious

this is Niner Talk. when someone says something like that, you dont assume sarcasm. you assume they are really that "simple minded".

someone missed nappytime.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joesfumanchu:

Honestly.....

facetious

someone missed nappytime.

Actually its not the worst point. Tone is not the easiest thing to get across.

Yeah, it's hard for me to believe this is the best they could come up with. Not a lot of imagination went into that...thing. But hey it's new!

THIS is a stadium!

THAT is a stadium built in a place where it rains 70% of the time. Thats why it covers a large number of the seats, but can still call itself an "open air" stadium.

Additionally the Seahawks are owned by one of the richest men in the world...Paul Allen, co-founder of Microsoft.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

THIS is a stadium!

THAT is a stadium built in a place where it rains 70% of the time. Thats why it covers a large number of the seats, but can still call itself an "open air" stadium.

Additionally the Seahawks are owned by one of the richest men in the world...Paul Allen, co-founder of Microsoft.

I'm not asking for our stadium to be built exactly like this. I'm asking for the same kind of imagination to be put into it. Like I've said before, it looks like they designed our stadium using Madden.

Additionally, Qwest Field cost around half ($430M) what ours will. It's not about throwing money at it like you're insinuating Paul Allen did. It's about building something beautiful. That thing they want to put in Santa Clara is crap.
  • Chavez49er255
  • Info N/A
something im still confused about is weather or not the name will be changed to the Santa Clara 49ers ?

[ Edited by Chavez49er255 on Jun 1, 2009 at 15:57:53 ]
Originally posted by Chavez49er255:
something im still confused about is weather or not the name will be changed to the Santa Clara 49ers ?

no no no and NO!!!!!!!!!!!
never
Originally posted by Chavez49er255:

lol...

For the 1,385,298,476th time, it WILL be the San Francisco 49ers.

The name WILL NOT change.

This has been stated MANY, MANY times by the team.

Can we put this to bed now?
Share 49ersWebzone