LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
not to impressed at all
Everything about the Yorks seem cheap to me. This stadium looks like a child made it in internet art class.

I'd take the Stick any day over a cheap looking college stadium. Why don't they just put in a few million to upgrade the "stick" screw it.
  • Drewski84
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PTulini:

I REALLY LIKE IT!

Now that you have a clear idea of what it could really look like, it doesn't look so plain now, does it?

are there anymore pics out there like this one?
  • Extreme
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by teeohh:
click to see a large picture of the cardinal's stadium

whoever said it didn't look great in person was right

It looks like an airbed.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I'd rather have an ugly stadium and affordable seats
Then a beautiful stadium with unaffordable seats

Originally posted by solidg2000:
I'd rather have an ugly stadium and affordable seats
Then a beautiful stadium with unaffordable seats

example yankee park
Originally posted by Drewski84:

I REALLY LIKE IT!

Now that you have a clear idea of what it could really look like, it doesn't look so plain now, does it?

are there anymore pics out there like this one?

I don't think so? I haven't seen anything else.

I REALLY LIKE IT!

The front looks ok, but most of the design is.....

Tell the Yorks to feel free to step into the 21st century.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
i just came across this picture... pretty nice! i change my mind about what i said in my other post! stadium looks impressive i could imagine indian summers in 49er fashion!

Originally posted by 190836:
Ugly.

Did you see that pic? It looks better than i originally thought.

-9fA

sorry bro, i still think its ugly. We deserve better.
has anyone seen the proposed los angeles stadium they want to build to attract an nfl team? now that is a spectacle

http://www.losangelesfootballstadium.com/images

Originally posted by schmons:
has anyone seen the proposed los angeles stadium they want to build to attract an nfl team? now that is a spectacle

yea if you wanna think about everything BUT the game
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by schmons:

yea if you wanna think about everything BUT the game

i like to look at it as a way to get rid of the raiders again
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I think it's been pointed out in previous posts, but these basic renderings have been clipped from a 14 month old City of Santa Clara zoning variance application and IN NO WAY are presented in a form to sway public opinion on the final design.

Even if that's true it worries me that they're not at least trying to generate a little excitement by releasing some concept drawings that actually look good.

I'm not overly jazzed about the design either. But like some other people, I could care less what it looks like as long as:

1) It gets freaking built
2) The sight lines are great
3) The design the stadium with acoustics in mind. Home field advantage is critical and any advantage you can get is worth it.
4) There is plenty of parking

Other than these things, I can quibble about my appreciation for the exterior design. It really doesn't matter.

Also, if these are just renderings, they might as well put some out that creates a little buzz. I agree that if the designs are just "placeholders" they they are approaching this project all wrong.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Thats an ugly ass stadium. All the money in the bay area and they cant come up with is that ugly ass thing. Look at recent stadiums built and we get that.

Quick! Somebody photoshop some stars and laser beams into this picture and make this guy happy! If these architects can't make this rendering look like a Pixar film then the stadium will suck. The logic is undeniable. Oh yeah and York sucks too! Without the best looking stadium in the whole wide world we will never amount to more than a 4 win football team. I mean, it only makes sense.
I think it looks good. The bells and whistles annoy me. Hope it happens.
Share 49ersWebzone