Zak Keasey

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49erWorld:
It's about time your sorry, Lisa Bonet lookin, a** is off my team. Garbage does not belong on this team. Good riddance. You don't belong here as we are rebuilding our dynasty with real players.

wow you got mad hatred for the guy

I call it like I see it regardless of what anyone says. I am not going to hold back my opinion and straight-arrow and conform to others. Trash has destroyed our team since Erickson took over in 2003. It has been time that we get our winning ways back with real 49ers.

I agree that the guy sucked and needed to go, but damn he got hurt and no matter how you want to cut it he was still a 49er. Maybe if he wasn't hurt I would feel that your discription would match something I would write. Maybe I just have some sympothy for the guy seems how Nolan probably filled his head with "I am the greatest FB in the NFL"

First off, check your grammar. I have been feeling this way about him for a long time whether hurt or not. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of suffering through losing seasons. Living in Dallas, you hear all sorts of junk from Cowboy fans. It's time for us to win in order to shut all the haters up, especially those who back Dallas.

first off get off your high and mighty attitude!! If you can't deal with some Cowboy fans making fun of you then that is on you. If you felt he was garbage then that is fine. It is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But at least have some damn class. We are not Raider fans

High and mighty my a**. You just can't handle the truth. I don't give a flyin you know what about what you think. By the way, I hold my own against them Cowboy fans. You know nothin' about that. You have really pissed me off, but you are not worth the trouble. If you are really a true fan, you would stand up for your team and not let others rip them. All I gotta say to you is to step off!
It's about time your sorry, Lisa Bonet lookin, a** is off my team. Garbage does not belong on this team. Good riddance. You don't belong here as we are rebuilding our dynasty with real players.

I call it like I see it regardless of what anyone says. I am not going to hold back my opinion and straight-arrow and conform to others. Trash has destroyed our team since Erickson took over in 2003. It has been time that we get our winning ways back with real 49ers.

I agree that the guy sucked and needed to go, but damn he got hurt and no matter how you want to cut it he was still a 49er. Maybe if he wasn't hurt I would feel that your discription would match something I would write. Maybe I just have some sympothy for the guy seems how Nolan probably filled his head with "I am the greatest FB in the NFL"

First off, check your grammar. I have been feeling this way about him for a long time whether hurt or not. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of suffering through losing seasons. Living in Dallas, you hear all sorts of junk from Cowboy fans. It's time for us to win in order to shut all the haters up, especially those who back Dallas.

first off get off your high and mighty attitude!! If you can't deal with some Cowboy fans making fun of you then that is on you. If you felt he was garbage then that is fine. It is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But at least have some damn class. We are not Raider fans

High and mighty my a**. You just can't handle the truth. I don't give a flyin you know what about what you think. By the way, I hold my own against them Cowboy fans. You know nothin' about that. You have really pissed me off, but you are not worth the trouble. If you are really a true fan, you would stand up for your team and not let others rip them. All I gotta say to you is to step off!

I don't have to worry about other teams fans ripping on mine. And if I did I wouldn't get all pissed and butthurt like you are right now. But to each their own I guess. oh and @ your tough guy act
Keasey is the kind of kid all of hope to have someday. Smart, hard-working, disciplined, the underdog who busts it on every play. Never quite understood the negative thoughts about him by many on this board.

I hope he is able to make a comeback next year in the league, and wish him the best.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Keasey is the kind of kid all of hope to have someday. Smart, hard-working, disciplined, the underdog who busts it on every play. Never quite understood the negative thoughts about him by many on this board.

I hope he is able to make a comeback next year in the league, and wish him the best.

I don't think they have anything against him as a person but rather as a FB. The guy just isn't a good FB. But I agree with you I wish him the best next year.

I don't have to worry about other teams fans ripping on mine. And if I did I wouldn't get all pissed and butthurt like you are right now. But to each their own I guess. oh and @ your tough guy act

First off, I'm not the one who gets pissed when others rip our team. You must be the one pissed off now by coming at my with your BS. We are supposed to support our team through it all. Our arguing is not going to solve the problem. I have not insulted you, so it's just crap that you would do that to me. It's all good though. I want to be the bigger person. If you disagree with me, that's fine. Let's not make this a war.

First off, I'm not the one who gets pissed when others rip our team. You must be the one pissed off now by coming at my with your BS. We are supposed to support our team through it all. Our arguing is not going to solve the problem. I have not insulted you, so it's just crap that you would do that to me. It's all good though. I want to be the bigger person. If you disagree with me, that's fine. Let's not make this a war.

I never insulted you. I just said lets not act like Raider fans. You are the one that got all angry but no biggie. Have fun with your anger. Good day sir!!!

I SAID GOOD DAY!!!
Hard working guy. Just not a good football player. Im sure he will succeed in any other profession he chooses.
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Hard working guy. Just not a good football player. Im sure he will succeed in any other profession he chooses.

I wouldn't say not a good football player. He did make it into the NFL which is every kids dream. Just not good enough to stick around.

I never insulted you. I just said lets not act like Raider fans. You are the one that got all angry but no biggie. Have fun with your anger. Good day sir!!!

I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

You did not have to say "have fun with my anger." I hope you enjoy the season in which we will hopefully make the playoffs.

good to see you two trying to get along. fairwell zak. i don't know enough about you to be a hater but i will say i doubt i'll even remember you by november. the dreads are kinda gay too. not that there's anything wrong with it.
lol at all the hate on the last two pages. I wish keasey luck in whatever he does that is not football.

He should have just went to the ufl, instead of trying to be 3rd string back, he could have been starting there.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Your Crabtree timer is up MD!
Trash has destroyed our team since Erickson took over in 2003. It has been time that we get our winning ways back with real 49ers.

some of that stuff you said was a bit over the top..

but this right here....i agree with. our incredibly fast decline may only have been topped by the raiders after their superbowl season a few years back..
finally
Share 49ersWebzone