Ok. We've improved the WR position MAJORLY over the last 3-4 seasons. We've gotten better from top too bottom, and this seems to be the most talented WR core since Rice, Owens and Stokes. But the big question is now who starts and who sits. We drafted Crabtree number 1, Josh Morgan has MASSIVE potential and showcased it last year his rookie season, Isaac Bruce was our number 1 last season, we just signed Brandon Jones to nifty contract, and Jason Hill is looking good.. This is how I would put em, if i were running the show..
1. Josh Morgan - Proved he has skills, should take off as a starter.
2. Michael Crabtree - To good to sit, the kid HAS to start and WILL make plays!
3. Isaac Bruce - Gets the slot position and can still ball. should be tremendous help for the young ones.
4. Jason Hill - Hill begins as a back up, but could start if JM or Crabs goes down, will be the slot for the next years when Bruce is gone.
5. Brandon Jones - Brandon Jones will get PT, should be a nice rotation if Jones is a 5th receiver.
6. Arnaz Battle/Dominque Ziegler - One or the other may get cut, Sing will make the right decision as I like both guys.
[ Edited by 49ersnum1 on May 25, 2009 at 12:11 AM ]