LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

Gil Brandt of NFL.com think SF will win NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by ciaspy:
Alex Smith will throw at least 25 TDs this season if he plays 16 games. Bank on it.
Frank Gore will run for 1300 yards.
Vernon Davis will catch 10 TDs.
Michael Crabtree will catch 70 passes.

It all sounds good, but overall the predictions for those stats seem a BIT far-fetched.

I dunno, I disagree. I think those are all attainable... Except maybe Vernon catching 10 TDs -- I think he'll get maybe 8. I just don't see him getting multiple 3-TD games again but I sure hope he proves me wrong. Crabtree will get 70 passes, I see that. Frank, if healthy can get 1300. And I think Smith gets 25 or more TD -- he had what, 18 last year in 10 games?

True about most of what you said, but for SOME reason I can't picture Gore getting 1300+ yards... Although he is very capable. It all kinda falls down whether or not we have the rookies A.Davis and Iupati start. I don't know..

25 TD's for Smith, I actually can see that. But how many INT's?

25 TDs and 12 picks.
Alex Smith will throw at least 25 TDs this season if he plays 16 games. Bank on it.
Frank Gore will run for 1300 yards.
Vernon Davis will catch 10 TDs.
Michael Crabtree will catch 70 passes.

it sounds almost exactly right but I think Frank will have a repeat of his 2nd year.

f**k gil bant

He said that last year.
I'm glad you "49er fans" are so positive and optimistic. I swear it seems like some of you guys get on here just to try to bring people down. Do you bring on negativity just to say I told you so or to prevent it from hurting so bad if the Niners fall short?
I'm glad you "49er fans" are so positive and optimistic. I swear it seems like some of you guys get on here just to try to bring people down. Do you bring on negativity just to say I told you so or to prevent it from hurting so bad if the Niners fall short?

Stop Being a NEWB!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Stop Being a NEWB!!!!!!!

I can't help it. I just don't understand why people get on here just to bring negativity. Take that BS to a Raider forum.

We do it because we want to ruin your day.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Stop Being a NEWB!!!!!!!

I can't help it. I just don't understand why people get on here just to bring negativity. Take that BS to a Raider forum.

You know I love ya meng! I saw your picks at TC! Tell me who's autograph you got for my kid!

Some people are just trolls, no point in trying to reason why, it just is. I suspect it is because they are miserable in their own lives and you know the old saying about misery loving company.

Share 49ersWebzone