There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Frank Gore Thread

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I really want the 49ers to win a Superbowl and there's no player that I want them to win it for more than Gore. He's been the heart of this team for a long time, he busted his ass back when this team was terrible and has stuck with them through all these seasons, has always worked hard, been incredibly professional and I want to see him get a Superbowl ring before his career ends, he deserves it and doesn't nearly get enough recognition for all that he has done, tremendous RB that has had a hell of a career thus far and doesn't appear to be slowing down any.
Agree completely with the bold!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I really want the 49ers to win a Superbowl and there's no player that I want them to win it for more than Gore. He's been the heart of this team for a long time, he busted his ass back when this team was terrible and has stuck with them through all these seasons, has always worked hard, been incredibly professional and I want to see him get a Superbowl ring before his career ends, he deserves it and doesn't nearly get enough recognition for all that he has done, tremendous RB that has had a hell of a career thus far and doesn't appear to be slowing down any.

f**k man i balled my eyes out after that SB loss. It wasnt because we didnt win, it was because Frank didnt get what he deserved. Those tears were for frank.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I really want the 49ers to win a Superbowl and there's no player that I want them to win it for more than Gore. He's been the heart of this team for a long time, he busted his ass back when this team was terrible and has stuck with them through all these seasons, has always worked hard, been incredibly professional and I want to see him get a Superbowl ring before his career ends, he deserves it and doesn't nearly get enough recognition for all that he has done, tremendous RB that has had a hell of a career thus far and doesn't appear to be slowing down any.

f**k man i balled my eyes out after that SB loss. It wasnt because we didnt win, it was because Frank didnt get what he deserved. Those tears were for frank.
I was just furiously upset...Reed was offsides, and we should have run the frik'n ball...but...it's over now...and it's a new season. Here's to watching a Hall of Famer.
Frank lost 8.7 mil
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,820
About 21 minutes in they talk about Frank Gores HOF chances:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/grantland/player?id=9912325
Originally posted by Jcool:
About 21 minutes in they talk about Frank Gores HOF chances:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/grantland/player?id=9912325

Screw those guys. They only talk about rushing yards and they sound like the scientist from the Simpsons. They're as stupid as the sportswriters who think Jimmy Graham is a real TE. Football is more than what you do with the ball in your hand.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,820
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Frank lost 8.7 mil

Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole
Att. Andy Kagan called to say #49ers RB Frank Gore allegedly lost only $1.6M, not $8.7M, in BB&T/Jeff Rubin case. Kagan is amending suit now
Originally posted by Jcool:
About 21 minutes in they talk about Frank Gores HOF chances:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/grantland/player?id=9912325

Cant listen, whats the breakdown! Or let me guess typical b******t, to old wont last long enough blah blah!!!!
Get em frankie G
Forget about Hall-of-Fame, Frank is here to PARTY!

If the 49ers were completive for Gore's whole career, he would be in the HOF. I think he would have to win 2 SB's as our starting RB and have 2 more 1000 yards seasons after this one.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole
Att. Andy Kagan called to say #49ers RB Frank Gore allegedly lost only $1.6M, not $8.7M, in BB&T/Jeff Rubin case. Kagan is amending suit now

Where's the connection between all these guys, I mean, this list is so.....random .



Jevon Kearse – $7,958,000Jamaal Anderson – $5,813,000Lito Sheppard – $5,011,000Santana Moss – $4,852,000Ray Lewis – $3,778,000Brandon Meriweather – $3,545,000Jacob Bell – $3,339,000Clinton Portis – $3,136,000Gerard Warren – $3,000,000Fred Taylor – $2,993,000Derrick Gaffney – $2,295,000Greg Jones – $2,006,000Kenard Lang – $1,648,000Frank Gore – $1,600,000Santonio Holmes – $1,159,000Tavares Gooden – $515,000
Originally posted by xela510:
If the 49ers were completive for Gore's whole career, he would be in the HOF. I think he would have to win 2 SB's as our starting RB and have 2 more 1000 yards seasons after this one.

I think if Gore could somehow pull off 2 more quality seasons of 1000 yards rushing or close to it, I'd say he'd be a lock. I think he'd really need to get to 12,000 yards rushing or close to pull it off. Right now he's at about 9500 yards, ranked 30th all time in the NFL. If he got to about 11,800, he'd be ranked 15th and would be a virtual shoo-in for the HOF.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 1, 2013 at 5:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by xela510:
If the 49ers were completive for Gore's whole career, he would be in the HOF. I think he would have to win 2 SB's as our starting RB and have 2 more 1000 yards seasons after this one.

I think if Gore could somehow pull off 2 more quality seasons of 1000 yards rushing or close to it, I'd say he'd be a lock. I think he'd really need to get to 12,000 yards rushing or close to pull it off. Right now he's at about 9500 yards, ranked 30th all time in the NFL. If he got to about 11,800, he'd be ranked 15th and would be a virtual shoo-in for the HOF.

A game winning superbowl TD would of helped....Sorry for that guys.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
A game winning superbowl TD would of helped....Sorry for that guys.

Thanks Obam.............err..........I mean f**king Roman.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by xela510:
If the 49ers were completive for Gore's whole career, he would be in the HOF. I think he would have to win 2 SB's as our starting RB and have 2 more 1000 yards seasons after this one.

I think if Gore could somehow pull off 2 more quality seasons of 1000 yards rushing or close to it, I'd say he'd be a lock. I think he'd really need to get to 12,000 yards rushing or close to pull it off. Right now he's at about 9500 yards, ranked 30th all time in the NFL. If he got to about 11,800, he'd be ranked 15th and would be a virtual shoo-in for the HOF.

12,000 + Super bowl gets him in no doubt.