LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thank you Gore your a beast. Proud to wear your jersey, specially in game days!!
Originally posted by Sabrason:
Originally posted by susweel:
Maybe if he would stop fumbling and finish his long runs. Also getting hurt every year does not help either.

Exactly. Between his various trips/slips/stumbles, fumbles and other costly mistakes that he's now good for at least once a game along with his inability to break a tackle or score TD's on a semi-regular basis, I'd argue that he is NOT currently the 49ers best offensive weapon. Back in '06, yes but not now. Bruce and Hill were clearly the stars last season, not Gore so if he left it wouldn't be a huge loss. Maybe they could get a RB in there who doesn't allow a blade of grass to take him down.

Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by Sabrason:
Originally posted by susweel:
Maybe if he would stop fumbling and finish his long runs. Also getting hurt every year does not help either.

Exactly. Between his various trips/slips/stumbles, fumbles and other costly mistakes that he's now good for at least once a game along with his inability to break a tackle or score TD's on a semi-regular basis, I'd argue that he is NOT currently the 49ers best offensive weapon. Back in '06, yes but not now. Bruce and Hill were clearly the stars last season, not Gore so if he left it wouldn't be a huge loss. Maybe they could get a RB in there who doesn't allow a blade of grass to take him down.

GET OUT U DAMN TROLLS!!
Yo, THIS IS A APPRECIATION THREAD, NOT RAG ON YOUR STAR OFFENSIVE PLAYER THREAD.
Thank You Frank for being the foundation of our team. anyone talking s**t on Frank should be ashamed of themselves, blaming a guy for being injured is just retarded. he's probably the hardest working player on the team and he has more heart than anyone. i hope Gore is a lifelong 49er
You da man, Frankie. Glad to see the media's paying some well-due attention to our boy again. A.P. and C.J. are amazing, but don't you dare forget about Frank...
  • B650
  • Veteran
Thank you, Gore, for giving the Seahawks and their fans a much needed reality check.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I am a High School football coach in Washington State. I actually have my running backs watch YouTube films of Frank Gore as homework.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
I am a High School football coach in Washington State. I actually have my running backs watch YouTube films of Frank Gore as homework.

Frank 'Da Tank' is the man & I love watching him play.

I reflected back to this thread I started way back in May. As expected, Gore had another very good year, despite missing a few games and despite being dicked around in an ever-changing offense.

Just want to tip my hat to Frank Gore. A true team player and one that has paid his dues. Let's get this man to the playoffs, no one deserves it more.

bump
Everybody pile on the TANK! He's rolling us into the playoffs in 2010!!
Frank's one of my favorite football players of all-time ! One of the best all-around running backs

Imagine if we had an o-line
21 is a bada** aint he
Share 49ersWebzone