LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Frank is an underrated back. He's always been the one of the best backs in the NFL and is today.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Ha! I loved it.
Haven't had a chance to play madden 13 but it seems this game is the most realistic it has ever been. They were able to depict Frank Gore's strengths, abilities, and awareness to a T. Well you be the judge, one more thing this guy should take over for Chris Berman on ESPN.

**WARNING: language not safe for work**

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Haven't had a chance to play madden 13 but it seems this game is the most realistic it has ever been. They were able to depict Frank Gore's strengths, abilities, and awareness to a T. Well you be the judge, one more thing this guy should take over for Chris Berman on ESPN.

**WARNING: language not safe for work**

lol wish i could wash this but I'm in class. is this a parody on the Greg Jennings broken leg clip?
Originally posted by sfout:
lol wish i could wash this but I'm in class. is this a parody on the Greg Jennings broken leg clip?

lol thanks 4 bringing that video to my attention, I had never seen the original video. Didn't realize the Gore video was a parody of the Jennings clip.

No Maddne please. Can we have a Madden subforum for the kids?
Didn't get to watch much of the game today but what little I did see Gore was hanging his shoulder after every run. Does anybody have any updates on what that injury was or any updates on his status after the game?
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Didn't get to watch much of the game today but what little I did see Gore was hanging his shoulder after every run. Does anybody have any updates on what that injury was or any updates on his status after the game?

After the game he said it was his wrist. He made it seem like it wasn't a big deal
Where in the hell would this team be without Gore? If Gore retires in a few years not sure James and Hunter can carry the load. Might have to get someone down the road to go with those guys.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Frankly I don't know how Frank has lasted all these years with the pounding he has taken over the years. He got especially pounded hard this game. I wonder how many pain killers he must take every week.

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

After the game he said it was his wrist. He made it seem like it wasn't a big deal

Thanks, I hope it isn't nothing serious we need him out there.
Frank Gore had never had his knee injuries in college. His freshmen year he was averaging more than 9 yards per carry. He had 4.3 speed before his injuries. In my opinion he has some of the greatest vision, if not the greatest vision of all time. He is also one of the best when it comes to patience and squeezing through holes. I believe if he still had that breakaway speed and hadn't gotten injured he would have been a top 5 or even 3 back of all time. He's already the greatest 49ers back ever. Here is to the Inconvenient Truth! What say you?

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Frank Gore had never had his knee injuries in college. His freshmen year he was averaging more than 9 yards per carry. He had 4.3 speed before his injuries. In my opinion he has some of the greatest vision, if not the greatest vision of all time. He is also one of the best when it comes to patience and squeezing through holes. I believe if he still had that breakaway speed and hadn't gotten injured he would have been a top 5 or even 3 back of all time. He's already the greatest 49ers back ever. Here is to the Inconvenient Truth! What say you?

There is the very real possibility that those injuries made him the man and running back he is today. Why morn what he is not and celebrate, my dear niner brethren, what Frank "the Tank" is?
If he never gets hurt no way he drops to us. He would have been picked in the first round
True. I definitely appreciate what Frank the Tank is now! He has been the heart and soul of this team since he got here! It's fun to speculate though!
Share 49ersWebzone