There are 204 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He will play and he will lead us to victory
The Tank is ready

God our fans can be brain dead! LOL
Originally posted by NCommand:
God our fans can be brain dead! LOL

I know, especially the OP, sure is running with some news that we all knew last week
Damn I need to pick up hunter then. I knew he seemed slow in OT vs the Rams. I really question our coaches in these kind of situations. Hunter should've been in at that point.
[ Edited by paperplanemedia on Nov 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I know, especially the OP, sure is running with some news that we all knew last week

Thanks for proving my point! Hahaha. She JUST reported it live from Candlestick on NFL Network re: "new" injury updated info.

Now I agree, IF Frank can go, he'll play with every bone in his body broken but like Alex, don't be surprised if the coaches play him more cautiously and/or Hunter may get more snaps and perhaps we'll see an activated Jacobs?
I didn't say he was out but it sounds like, he's going to be limited against a tough, physical Beat defense so that means more Hunter and maybe, Jacobs (that part is speculation).

And equally important, sounds like he's got some really bad ribs that has actually gotten worse since he originally hurt them several weeks ago.

You did say that. In the thread title. It's misleading.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Thanks for proving my point! Hahaha. She JUST reported it live from Candlestick on NFL Network re: "new" injury updated info.

Now I agree, IF Frank can go, he'll play with every bone in his body broken but like Alex, don't be surprised if the coaches play him more cautiously and/or Hunter may get more snaps and perhaps we'll see an activated Jacobs?
That news was reported after last weeks game. Any way, I do agree that we might see some Jacobs tonight. pound the rock against these dudes then hit them with the playaction
IBTL
Originally posted by brucesf49:
I didn't say he was out but it sounds like, he's going to be limited against a tough, physical Beat defense so that means more Hunter and maybe, Jacobs (that part is speculation).

And equally important, sounds like he's got some really bad ribs that has actually gotten worse since he originally hurt them several weeks ago.

You did say that. In the thread title. It's misleading.

Do you know what a question mark is? Sorry if that seemed misleading (changed title for you) but given what just happened to Alex "today" would you be surprised if suddenly Gore wasn't suited up and Hunter was starting with Jacobs activated? The point is, we were expecting to lean heavily on Gore d/t CK starting and live info just came in about the seriousness of Franks ribs. I wasn't aware he had more x-rays after the Rams game either.

Thought you all should know...may affect game planning, his endurance, status, CK, your FF moves...LOL
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 19, 2012 at 3:09 PM ]

• MarkD
  • Veteran
so frank is out?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
so frank is out?

Doubt it. All speculation at this point but Mindi did report that he's playing with a ton pain. Limited?

[ Edited by zillabeast on Nov 26, 2012 at 1:03 AM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Damn Iupati for that holding call even though it was ticky-tack. That TD run was legit and the celebration was just as good as that one too lol.
Share 49ersWebzone