LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 214 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As I watch TV and listen to the so called experts, I hear a lot of chatter about Eli and the hot Giants. Granted, they have scaled some good teams recently but hey, the Niners did beat 'em this same season. What everyone conveniently forgets to mention is that in the first meeting, Frank Gore missed most of the game. They talk about how the Giants were missing key cogs but neglects to mention Frank's absence. If I am Frank, I say let me remind everyone about Frank Gore and what I can do. Frank absolutletly needs to come out and DOMINATE these Giants. If the weather is indeed a factor, this may work well for Frank. Listen, flat out; whomever runs the ball the best will win this game, PERIOD. Kendall Hunter needs to also make the Giants pay if the field is muddy. It's time for Frank Gore to be relevant again. It is the time he has waited and played for all these years. Time to step it up Frank like we know you can. GO NINERS!
EVERYONE-- OL's, TE's, FB, WR's needs to block like the lives depended on it and truck some fools!!!
Originally posted by kelpie70:
As I watch TV and listen to the so called experts, I hear a lot of chatter about Eli and the hot Giants. Granted, they have scaled some good teams recently but hey, the Niners did beat 'em this same season. What everyone conveniently forgets to mention is that in the first meeting, Frank Gore missed most of the game. They talk about how the Giants were missing key cogs but neglects to mention Frank's absence. If I am Frank, I say let me remind everyone about Frank Gore and what I can do. Frank absolutletly needs to come out and DOMINATE these Giants. If the weather is indeed a factor, this may work well for Frank. Listen, flat out; whomever runs the ball the best will win this game, PERIOD. Kendall Hunter needs to also make the Giants pay if the field is muddy. It's time for Frank Gore to be relevant again. It is the time he has waited and played for all these years. Time to step it up Frank like we know you can. GO NINERS!

you dont remember?

The Giants stop Frank Gore (sarcasm)
I want Gore to have a huge playoff more than any player on this team. Alex and Vernon had their day. It is time for Frank to be Frank and show us that 5.5 per carry from the 1,600 yard year for the remainder of the playoffs.

Do it, Frank. Do it.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
I want Gore to have a huge playoff more than any player on this team. Alex and Vernon had their day. It is time for Frank to be Frank and show us that 5.5 per carry from the 1,600 yard year for the remainder of the playoffs.

Do it, Frank. Do it.

Do it.
Hope Frank Gore has a great game tommorrow! Give him da rock and let him work the Giants defense over.
Originally posted by Furlow:

Do it, Frank. Do it.

Do it.

I think we need Frank to come up big this weekend. 150+ yds would be nice... and not drop the swing and screen passes.

[ Edited by brucesf49 on Jan 21, 2012 at 1:43 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
GIRE LIVES
Originally posted by Furlow:

Do it, Frank. Do it.

Do it.

Do it, Frank.

Right now.

Right the F**K NOW!

I really want to see gore have a good games we don't lose when he's doing his thing
11-0 when hes over 100 yards.
3-3 when hes not.

Numbers dont lie
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
11-0 when hes over 100 yards.
3-3 when hes not.

Numbers dont lie

Frank Gore is undefeated in playoff games.
1-0
Better step ur game up Gore the time is NOW!!!!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Better step ur game up Gore the time is NOW!!!!

This x 1000. If not now, when?
Share 49ersWebzone