There are 253 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gire on Fire!!
Originally posted by Youngone:
Man, that guy should just edit that poll already.

he probably still doesn't know................. or get it
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
nobody makes me bleed my own blood.

I love dodge ball the movie.
  • Jiks
Even if Gire

Been around the boards for a little while.
I was watching some youtube highlights of Gore during his college years in Miami. One thing that just hits you hard right away is the EXPLOSIVENESS this guy used to have prior to his two knee injuries. I admire his determination and sheer will when I reflect on what he's endured to get to this point.

Not to take anything away from his great NFL career so far, I sometimes wonder what kind of career he would have had without those knee injuries...
Don't forget Frank...you are capable of catching the ball out of the backfield. 2 rushing TDs, 1 receiving TD
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Don't forget Frank...you are capable of catching the ball out of the backfield. 2 rushing TDs, 1 receiving TD

I noticed that Gore caught 7 passes last week......he only caught 17 in the Regular season......Hope we use him to slow down that pass rush!
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
I noticed that Gore caught 7 passes last week......he only caught 17 in the Regular season......Hope we use him to slow down that pass rush!

With Vernon Davis drawing a double team and clearing out defenders in certain spaces on the field, I think there will be a lot of opportunities to throw short/intermediate stuff to other receivers like Gore, Hunter, and Bruce Miller.
[ Edited by Otohns on Jan 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM ]
Thank god Gore caught all his passes against the saints. He's been dropping balls all year! Now I'm worried about Alex Smith, he dropped that pass from Gore...the tables have turned

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
frank is gonna need to be on his top game Sunday for us to win.
After this season, I'm convinced Gore is a legend. Should be getting my new white Gore jersey just in time for Sunday's game!!
Gore still doesn't get enough credit. He made some great plays last saturday--blocking, running and catching! On Sunday, he's going to have to ball out if we want to win.
Originally posted by five1oh:
Thank god Gore caught all his passes against the saints. He's been dropping balls all year! Now I'm worried about Alex Smith, he dropped that pass from Gore...the tables have turned

Gorexcuses
Share 49ersWebzone