LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As a fan, this one to me is even more special for Frank Gore, this guy has bled his guts for this organization while he went through crappy coaches and wasted the very pinnacle of his abilities when he was probably the best if not top 3 rb in the nfl during his prime.

Now he's finally in the playoffs, and this entire game comes down to the ability of the 9ers offense to get FRANK GORE going, if he can tap into his youth that he's showed in bursts this year and the ninres can dominate and beat up the saints defense, we are going to win this game.

Its story book perfect, the man that has been here through it all now gets to put it all on his shoulders and carry this team to victory on saturday w/ a performance for the ages.

GO FRANK GO
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Go Gire Go! Go Gire Go!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
GIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is everyone calling him Gire now, ive seen it in multiple threads. Is this his new nickname?
  • Chico
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/162192-gire-or-craig/

we're mocking this dude and his spelling skeelz! "Gire-or-craig"
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AlexSmith11:
why is everyone calling him Gire now, ive seen it in multiple threads. Is this his new nickname?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/162192-gire-or-craig/
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iLL49er:
As a fan, this one to me is even more special for Frank Gore, this guy has bled his guts for this organization while he went through crappy coaches and wasted the very pinnacle of his abilities when he was probably the best if not top 3 rb in the nfl during his prime.

Now he's finally in the playoffs, and this entire game comes down to the ability of the 9ers offense to get FRANK GORE going, if he can tap into his youth that he's showed in bursts this year and the ninres can dominate and beat up the saints defense, we are going to win this game.

Its story book perfect, the man that has been here through it all now gets to put it all on his shoulders and carry this team to victory on saturday w/ a performance for the ages.

GO FRANK GO

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by iLL49er:

GO FRANK GO

nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gire!!! Dovis!!!smite!!!oldon!!!willhis!!!boreman!!!

Man, that guy should just edit that poll already.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Grank Fore
GO FRONK GIRE!!!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Gronk Fire
Share 49ersWebzone