LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Frank, we love you. Your attitude, your heart, your fire. This team has caught a hold of your passion and now plays like a team so SF Gores. Clinch the 2 seed then rest my man. Let the beast regain its strength and come out feeling like your playing for the U again. One day I will have a son, we will be standing in front of a bronze statue of you and I will tell him about the days of the greatest RB in 49ers history. Until then, bring #6 home!!!

AMEN
Don't worry about Gore! He is very happy to be 10-2, the TDs can wait!

Happy for Franky but every since his injury his production has dropped. He really should rest. He is averaging under 4 yards per carry right now.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
I can remember reading people saying Gore sucks, move this team to Hunter/Dixon. I bet those people feel awful.

Frank you are the heartbeat of this team! I love FRANK!
Frank Still has a little more work to do before passing Perry's pro rushing total:

"Perry's total, however, does not include the 1,345 yards Perry accumulated in 1948 and '49 when the 49ers were part of the All-American Football Conference. The 49ers and Browns joined the NFL in 1950."

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/12/diagnosis-perry-suffered-from-trauma-induced-disease.html#ixzz1fyXkvVKH
Originally posted by Joecool:
Frank Still has a little more work to do before passing Perry's pro rushing total:

"Perry's total, however, does not include the 1,345 yards Perry accumulated in 1948 and '49 when the 49ers were part of the All-American Football Conference. The 49ers and Browns joined the NFL in 1950."

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/12/diagnosis-perry-suffered-from-trauma-induced-disease.html#ixzz1fyXkvVKH

i really want Gore to be the undisputed rushing leader of this franchise. if he stays healthy, he should easily accomplish that next year.
Originally posted by backontop:
Happy for Franky but every since his injury his production has dropped. He really should rest. He is averaging under 4 yards per carry right now.

couple different issues on that

1) I do agree that he still looks a bit hurt
2) Snyder still being hurt a bit
3) Teams are still playing close to the LOS

If we keep hitting a few more deep passes every game the D will be spread out more, allowing him to hit easier lanes
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Concerned about Gore dude looks beat up.

Originally posted by susweel:

was reported he reaggravated the ankle

we need that bye week real real real bad
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:

He looked bad from the beginning.
Originally posted by jreff22:

He looked bad from the beginning.

to me it looks like we are forcing too much. Gore should be splitting more reps with Hunter and Edwards needs to be on the bench. Pushing and injured RB and WR to play doesn't create magic.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Mad respect to Frank Gore this year the guy has been a stud. I personally that he was done after last season but he had a great year. True warrior
Mad respect to Frank Gore this year the guy has been a stud. I personally that he was done after last season but he had a great year. True warrior

Love him. Good bump sus
Share 49ersWebzone