LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 160 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LETS GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea, congrats gore. And also, you're not fumbling as much this season.
he still doesn't look like he is running great, think the ankle isn't healed

now that he has broken the record we need to ease him back a bit and get Hunter more touches, get him a TD next week then pull him
He's a true niner, and I'm so happy he finally gets a taste of the postseason.
@JedYork: Glad Frank can officially be put on the list of one of the greatest to wear the red & gold. Great accomplishment #21!
How about some statuesque worthy poses of Frank in this thread? Anyone got any favorites they'd like to post for me to look at?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They need to cut down on his carries he is starting to look worn down lately.
Yeah I would like to see a fresh Frank Gore for the playoffs too. I think he hurt his shoulder in the Rams game too but I couldn't tell for sure. Looked like he was favoring it after that last carry.

Anyways Sus you gotta have some sweet frank poses though right? Do we need to cut down on your posts some too? I'd like to make sure you stay fresh for the playoffs as well!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Yeah I would like to see a fresh Frank Gore for the playoffs too. I think he hurt his shoulder in the Rams game too but I couldn't tell for sure. Looked like he was favoring it after that last carry.

Anyways Sus you gotta have some sweet frank poses though right? Do we need to cut down on your posts some too? I'd like to make sure you stay fresh for the playoffs as well!!

lol, actually I have cut down lately Im trying get my fingers fresh.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NinerG94:

lol, actually I have cut down lately Im trying get my fingers fresh.

Well thats good news. We're hurting on quality depth around here so our vets need to be well rested and ready to go!
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
If I had his number Id call him and tell him how half of you doubter "fans" wanted him traded. Frank The Tank is the man.

• Axl49
  • Veteran
^Frank has really become one of my fave all time 49ers. So much heart and carries the whole load in a day in age where they dont make em like this no more. Justin Smith is my other current fave along with Willis and Gore
Frank, we love you. Your attitude, your heart, your fire. This team has caught a hold of your passion and now plays like a team so SF Gores. Clinch the 2 seed then rest my man. Let the beast regain its strength and come out feeling like your playing for the U again. One day I will have a son, we will be standing in front of a bronze statue of you and I will tell him about the days of the greatest RB in 49ers history. Until then, bring #6 home!!!
Frank made this team watchable for our rough years that we've had recently. Great guy, i'm glad that he gets a chance to shine in the playoffs with the rest of the guys that have put up with the sorry excuse for football that we've put on the field up until this year
he needs some TD's he hasnt gotten s**t recently
Share 49ersWebzone