LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
True warrior plays 6 days after concussion while b***h ass Anthony Davis sits a month.
Originally posted by susweel:
True warrior plays 6 days after concussion while b***h ass Anthony Davis sits a month.

Heart that's all I can say about Gore... Anthony Davis is a chavala
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
mattbarrows

Frank Gore (concussion) has been cleared for todays game.

Edit: Already been posted http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180347-san-francisco-49ers-diego-chargers-gameday-thread-week/page11/#post152
[ Edited by DeUh on Dec 20, 2014 at 2:34 PM ]
Originally posted by DeUh:
mattbarrows

Frank Gore (concussion) has been cleared for todays game.

Edit: Already been posted http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180347-san-francisco-49ers-diego-chargers-gameday-thread-week/page11/#post152

Possibly one of his last two home games? If Frank Gore can walk, he wasn't missing it.

I know a lot of people think that Frank Gore has lost a step or what have you. But does anyone really believe we are going to compromise the development of Carlos Hyde in such a way that he can never be recovered if we signed Frank Gore for ONE more season? I honestly don't think money is that big of an issue. He just wants to play. Also, given his football IQ, I wonder if he has any interest in coaching?

Let me also add that, on the condition that we run our younger guys much more (40-60% of the total caries) if we were to resign Gore. The only exception should be if Frank Gore is just having a phenomenal game (or any other back for that matter). In that case, you play the hot hand.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Dec 20, 2014 at 2:50 PM ]
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Deion? Watters?

I had to look through the thread to see why you brought these two guys up. But yea, I agree with you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion/personal favorites, but Sanders and Watters? Really?
Really hope we re-sign him to 2 years
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Really hope we re-sign him to 2 years

If Frank Gore is ok with being used the way we would run Carlos Hyde in 2014 or Kendall Hunter in 2011 and 2012 (basically about 5 or 6 runs a game), then we can do two years. I just don't think Frank Gore would be cool with that. Too much of a competitor. I like a one year deal, but two is pushing it.
Keep him, please.
Do not let this legend play in another uniform, jed. Kthxbye
looking old as f**k today huh guys?

He played tonight like he wants another contract. I think Gore and Hyde are a great 1-2 punch. I sat resign him and let him
Pass the torch when he's ready
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
He played tonight like he wants another contract. I think Gore and Hyde are a great 1-2 punch. I sat resign him and let him
Resign him but draft Melvin Gordon anyway
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

only if he tears his ACL before the draft
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Not sure we need in with Hyde coming in strong. I think te Niners need to draft speed at WR and some beefy and quick offensive lineman. Unless we can get Gordon in the second? Not sure he will last though.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
looking old as f**k today huh guys?

No one that has stated that nonsense is going to dare show their faces in this thread.
Share 49ersWebzone