• Veteran
Gore still wants to win
[ Edited by LVJay on Dec 18, 2014 at 5:06 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
a braindead thug like lynch gets a ring on the coattails of the cheattle PEDhawks

a hardworking, injury-recovered class-act like gore retires with nothing

there is no god

f**k you goodell for 2011, 2012 & 2013

Whoa buddy.
The braindead thug is greg roman who in the super bowl didn't think it was a good idea to give gore 3 carries to get 5 yards for a super bowl ring.

So depressing to think of that. 5 yards to go and don't even try to run.
that just shows that roman is under rated
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Sorry Frank, time's up buddy!!!

i am glad you are happy about it,,,, and you do not know it for sure,, just because you wish for it to happen does not mean it is going to happen
  • bors
  • Veteran
Sign him for two more years and get the man some holes to run through on third down
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I am not happy to see Frank go... but the fact is, he's done, and the concussion he got is what could just be a glimpse of the future.. I wanna see him go now rather than getting injured..

He's been my favorite player since he left the U and hope to get drafted so that he can send his mother to the hospital..

Gore will always be one of my all time 49er (Montana, Deion, Wright, Watters.. Gore) .. and what I posted is the truth.. it is now over, and get his final 2 games w/the 49ers a fine EXIT...
  • bors
  • Veteran
he ain't done yet
Originally posted by cciowa:
that just shows that roman is under rated

LOL!
Deion? Watters?
http://nflbreakdowns.com/eddie-lacy-shines-in-loss-vs-buffalo/

My god look at some of those gigantic holes Lacy had to run through. Play 6 especially

It's probably been at least two years since Frank has had the middle wide open like that, almost all his better runs come off tackle now. I just hope wherever he ends up next yr he gets some room to run.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/12/19/frank-gore-transcript-rb-candidly-discusses-future-frustrating-14-best-teammates/

transcript of a great interview

Who are the guys you've played with here that you have the most respect for?

FG: Justin Smith. Patrick Willis. Anquan Boldin. I respect (Michael) Crabtree. Donte Whitner. Dashon Goldson. Joe Staley. Bo-Diddley (NaVorro Bowman). Alex Smith. Takeo Spikes. As a player, Ray McDonald. Moran Norris. I don't know – should I respect Vernon (Davis)? (laughs). Nah, I'm just playing. That's my man.
3 guys ahead of Frank on the all time rushing list played with one team. Would love to see him retire in this uniform. If these are our last 2 games, I hope everyone can enjoy them for Frank.
If these truly are the last two games of Frank's career as a 49er, I just want to say what a pleasure it has been watching this man play for my favorite team.

I truly think Frank will go down as one of the most underrated running backs in NFL history. IMO, he is undoubtedly a Hall of Fame caliber player. I can only imagine how highly regarded he would be around the league if he didnt play during the dark ages of recent Niner history. Could you imagine if he played for a team that had a real quarterback and any semblance of a passing offence for the first 5 years of his career? Could you imagine if he didnt face 8-9 men boxes for the majority of his career? I think he would have broken records. And his stats, especially early on, are ridiculous.

I wish we could have gotten Franky a ring. He deserved one more than any Niner player of the past 10 years in my opinion.
2004, 2 - 14 was rough for a lot of reasons but for me it was not having that franchise star we knew we would have for years. It was hard to fathom it was going to be Frank in 05 with Barlow still around but 1,695 in 06 we had just that. Would love to see a whole lotta Frank like Boone says we're going to see.
Originally posted by znk916:
http://nflbreakdowns.com/eddie-lacy-shines-in-loss-vs-buffalo/

My god look at some of those gigantic holes Lacy had to run through. Play 6 especially

It's probably been at least two years since Frank has had the middle wide open like that, almost all his better runs come off tackle now. I just hope wherever he ends up next yr he gets some room to run.

Agree.

Like most things in life - it comes down to $$$$$$$

Maybe Vikings since they lost Peterson??

Maybe Dallas since Frank is up in years and he can alternate w/other guy???

Where ever he goes, wish he could stay, I wish him all the best!
Share 49ersWebzone