LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
To be quite Frank Gore with you... I think we're gonna tan the Seahawks Carlos Hyde.
Eric Davis is just mad because the Niners replaced him with some white guy.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap3000000434896/AM-Film-Room-Seahawks-vs-49ers
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
@ Rsrkshn

What did Eric Davis say?

THIS and THIS

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap3000000434898/Defensive-battle-in-San-Francisco
Well, Eric did say that the home team has the advantage, despite the fact that he did pick Seadderall to win. Maybe he's pissed KNBR let him go because he went to the NFL network?
We need 100 yards from Frank today.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Eric Davis is just mad because the Niners replaced him with some white guy.

Heh, when he went to Carolina, I don't think he expected all those losses.
"He's the best coordinator I've ever had," says running back Frank Gore, the Niners' all-time franchise rushing leader. "I respect Norv Turner and Mike Martz, but G-Ro is a very smart guy."

How sad is this comment in retrospect?

Can we get Frank even a halfway decent OC instead of just mindlessly ramming him between the tackles constantly for diminishing gains? What a waste of a hall of fame talent.
is there any hope for resigning gore this offseason?
His runs were effective today why go pass happy Roman why?????

Abandon the run when u are down 4 points yeah very smart. I know it hasn't been easy going for him these past few weeks but today the Gore we all love came to play. What a damn shame u get away from your bread n Butter. Sorry Gore youll never win a championship here.

still my favorite player on O
Originally posted by jreff22:

this. breaks my heart to see him so devastated and frustrated. give him the ball yesterday and we have a good shot of winning this ugly mess.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
Originally posted by jreff22:

this. breaks my heart to see him so devastated and frustrated. give him the ball yesterday and we have a good shot of winning this ugly mess.

he has proven he can still play the game,, maybe when we bring someone in, they can have a heart to heart with frank and convince him to come back for another year
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AlexSmith11:
is there any hope for resigning gore this offseason?

only with a new regime and then they would have to do a sell job and also frank would have to lower his asking price,, lotta ifs there
I haven't watched many, if any, Gore interviews this season but after watching one yesterday it seems like this being his last contract year he is going to retire after this season
Sad thaty they arent' even utilizing his skill set. We could all understand if he just wasn't performing but they aren't giving him the ball.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Even Frank admits this is the 49ers' lowest point, man that is just sad.

Honestly, Harbaugh fxxked it right up when he changed the whole offensive philosophy. Not only did he kill this team, he also managed to work himself out of a job in the process.

Great job, Harbs !!

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/gore-lowest-point-49ers
Share 49ersWebzone