There are 197 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Continue having a good year and build up the trade value.

This is unnessesary Gore knows he's the man
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope Gore has a really good year so the niners can trade him in the off season. Its time to move on.

Would anyone be open to trading Gore this offseason?

He is getting older and has alot of miles on his legs. Shelf life isnt very high for RBS
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

He is getting older and has alot of miles on his legs. Shelf life isnt very high for RBS

We would only get a 3rd or 4th rounder for him at this stage in his career.
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

We would only get a 3rd or 4th rounder for him at this stage in his career.

I think we could squeeze out a 2nd from a team in need of a RB but most likely a 3rd
Imagine what his career numbers would be like if he never had Jimmy Raye, Hostler and Mike Martz.

I think he would be the best and most complete back in the NFL similar to how Emmitt Smith was for Dallas.

Look at what he has done under Johnson with some creative playcalling. Hell, not even creative, just mixing it up a little bit rather than a dive every play.

He should have stepped up a long time ago and requested variety in terms of runs called. We have too many yes men on this team.
[ Edited by Joecool on Nov 8, 2010 at 11:53 AM ]
[img=null]

gore should have a nice game next week against the 31st ranked run defense of the bucs.

he could go over 1000 yds by week 12
best Niner RB of all time.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

even without a championship or even a playoff appearance yet i have him as one of my top 2 or 3 all time fav niners, love watching him play

when he has a season of 1000 yards rec. and 1000 rushing then he will be the best 49ers Rb. He's on pace to never see the postseason which is so sad for someone with so much heart and passion
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

when he has a season of 1000 yards rec. and 1000 rushing then he will be the best 49ers Rb. He's on pace to never see the postseason which is so sad for someone with so much heart and passion

what gore is doing and has been doing on a team with no QB is much more impressive than that. Craig had such a great QB and Receivers on that team that he didnt have much pressure on him as gore did.
He's good. It's a shame we wasted his best years with a horrific team and a terrible overall offense. The only drawbacks are he fumbles sometimes and he doesn't catch super well. But he does most of the rest real well. He does the best he can with the speed he has. Although he's not the fastest guy. This is a guy who gets the most out of his talent though. There is nothing left on the field.
  • hb123
  • Veteran
my password to all my online accounts is after his name
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's good. It's a shame we wasted his best years with a horrific team and a terrible overall offense. The only drawbacks are he fumbles sometimes and he doesn't catch super well. But he does most of the rest real well. He does the best he can with the speed he has. Although he's not the fastest guy. This is a guy who gets the most out of his talent though. There is nothing left on the field.

He's led the team in receptions multiple times and has caught 50+ balls 3 different seasons and he doesn't catch, you use your term, "super well"? I've seen plenty of one handed catches from Frank to combat your opinion, as well as the stats listed above.
Share 49ersWebzone