LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 193 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man, you are so right. I scratch my head and wonder why we don't do it more often. It should be a stock standard play and if not then at least a shock value play.

Guys on this site who are smarter than me can probably tell me there is a reason why we don't do this.

But every time Gore gets passed to, my eyes light up.

Surely it would help Kaep as a QB as well.
Frank is still a Beast.
[ Edited by 49erLegend on Sep 29, 2014 at 5:04 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Today vs. KC

18 rushing attempts
107 rushing yards
5.9 yards per carry

my favorite player ever. Never gives up and has played tough even when we sucked. Great game once again. Thank you Gore! Makes everybody's job a lot easier.
Oh man. I love Gore!!!.. He is damn a good football and smart to play a winner..
Frank Gore is just effing amazing right now. The way he's playing running back at 31 years old is almost unprecedented. Just simply kicking ass right now what else can you say.
Please play for us forever! I love you man!!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Frank Gore is just effing amazing right now. The way he's playing running back at 31 years old is almost unprecedented. Just simply kicking ass right now what else can you say.

Frank is one of my favorite Niners of all time along with my screen name Bryant Young, both completely selfless players with tons of heart.
Who still dares to say hes finished? Sad that some Niners fans have turned their backs on The Tank shame on u

Bump--because this s**t should be WAY more than 160 pages.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Who still dares to say hes finished? Sad that some Niners fans have turned their backs on The Tank shame on u

They've been saying the same thing the last 4 offseasons. Saying he's done and too expensive and all that crap.
Looks pretty effective to me. I like having hyde, it's only going to help gore last longer. Because of the last 2 games he's put himself back on pace to hit 1,000 yards...

Would like him to get some Tds but oh well
gore is the fn man. guys still got it
still setting the tempo
Share 49ersWebzone