LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by calinig4life:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Huego:
Gore is my favorite 49ers player and it's not even close. When being a fan of this team seemed hopeless, Gore was the only bright spot that kept me excited to watch the team play. I really hope they are able to win the super bowl this year for him. I will be really disappointed if Gore retires without a ring. I can't name another player in the league that deserves it more.

I hope the entire team raises their level of play knowing this is most likely Gore's last season as a 49er. Especially the Offensive Line, they need to stop fkning around and step up and reach their potential as the best line in the league.

Gore, J Smith & Willis deserve a ring

This, especially Gore, please Kap put the TEAM ahead of your ego

Kaep has no ego dude. He is definitely on the same page as the vets in the humble category. He never blames anyone but himself for mistakes, and he credits his veterans and teachers for everything he accomplishes.

People WANT to believe he's some egomaniac, but you need to fly out to DC to find one of those. Kaep is a class act, and always has been since his first start.

I'm one of his biggest critics on gameday btw.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Huego:
Gore is my favorite 49ers player and it's not even close. When being a fan of this team seemed hopeless, Gore was the only bright spot that kept me excited to watch the team play. I really hope they are able to win the super bowl this year for him. I will be really disappointed if Gore retires without a ring. I can't name another player in the league that deserves it more.

I hope the entire team raises their level of play knowing this is most likely Gore's last season as a 49er. Especially the Offensive Line, they need to stop fkning around and step up and reach their potential as the best line in the league.

Gore, J Smith & Willis deserve a ring

And Andy Lee, and Phil the spill Dawson.

And f**k it, so does Boldin. It's going to take 2 to get him into Canton.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Kaep has no ego dude. He is definitely on the same page as the vets in the humble category. He never blames anyone but himself for mistakes, and he credits his veterans and teachers for everything he accomplishes.

People WANT to believe he's some egomaniac, but you need to fly out to DC to find one of those. Kaep is a class act, and always has been since his first start.

I'm one of his biggest critics on gameday btw.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kap say after the NFCCG that he planned on going to Crabs no matter what. Crabs was covered by RS, again I could be wrong but it seem like to me that they both wanted to show RS up. RS was quick top point out that Kap choke & was quick to gave Crabs $h!t. If I'm right, it costed us the game.

Also earlier in the NFCCG on the other side of the field, he tried a similar pass and it was int'ed too.

In the SB Kap tried that same pass & it didn't work(kinda costed us two rings).

Correct me if I'm wrong again but wasn't Patton(or another WR) wide open on the other side of the field on that same int play that costed us the game.

Maaybe ego was the wrong choice of words. I should have said, Kap please learn from your mistakes.
[ Edited by calinig4life on Sep 13, 2014 at 10:06 AM ]

What does that mean?

What do you mean by this
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

whaat? and people think i am nuts. wonder if this guy has the guts to come back and explain what he means by this
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Gore deserves a ring so bad that I won't even be mad when he goes to a real team to win it.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Gore deserves a ring so bad that I won't even be mad when he goes to a real team to win it.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
What do you mean by this

He probably means that Kap tries to do too much during games. He's always going for the big play instead of the smart play. When he makes a mistake, he always thinks he has to negate that mistake by making another big play instead of sticking to the gameplan.
Originally posted by cciowa:
whaat? and people think i am nuts. wonder if this guy has the guts to come back and explain what he means by this

I explained what I meant before you even posted your comment, lol

Still the best.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Still the best.

yup
Gore's TD run last night was sweet. That phantom holding was b******t.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Gore's TD run last night was sweet. That phantom holding was b******t.

That run was vintage gore. Looked like he was 25 out there last night.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Still the best.

yup

no where near as explosive as Hyde
Share 49ersWebzone