LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Frank Gore will be remembered as one of the best RB's to ever play for the Niners. Appreciation well deserved!!!

It can't be easy for him to play on a losing team, so I hope the rest of the team improves and gives him a chance to play in the post season.........
Thank you Frank for effort today even though u dont a REAL NFL QB u still work you're a$$ off for this garbage a$$ team

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
Thanks Frank Gore for not even attempting to lateral the ball back and taking credit for the yards you gained on the last play of the game. We had 10 skilled players in the game for one last breath and you decided to put your head down thinking you can run over 11 defenders (I think not).

Yes, it was illegal formation anyways but you didn't know that. Miracles happen and we could have won on that last play.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Thanks Frank Gore for not even attempting to lateral the ball back and taking credit for the yards you gained on the last play of the game. We had 10 skilled players in the game for one last breath and you decided to put your head down thinking you can run over 11 defenders (I think not).

Yes, it was illegal formation anyways but you didn't know that. Miracles happen and we could have won on that last play.

WoW

your post just makes me want to

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lets run every play to Gore so he gets 2000 yards and that should build up his trade value.
2,437 yards to go!!
Gore is theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MAN.
a tribute to the beast!

we love frank! but at the same time don't like giving you the ball too much! yay!
San Francisco 49ers SF_49ers

#49ers RB Frank Gore has been named a finalist for the FedEx NFL Ground Player of the Week. Be sure to vote for him. http://j.mp/Gore_FedEx
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Joecool:

WoW

your post just makes me want to

I wan't being totally serious but you still have a chance to win in one play and no attempt was made.

My comments on Gore are rarely negative.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Continue having a good year and build up the trade value.
first guy to get 1,000 yards from scrimmage this year. And that is hard to do when the whole league knows your getting the ball right up the middle.
Share 49ersWebzone